Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Brunswick Freeport
RodewayInn
Comfort Inn(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$76
ComfortInn
Americas Best Value Inn Brunswick(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$59
Relax Inn(Brunswick)
US$63
Best Western Plus Brunswick Bath(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$100
The Daniel(Brunswick)
US$129
US$116
Agoda.com
All reviewspool and hot tubfront deska great staynice hotelone nightcomplimentary breakfastyogurtquiet stayoff the highwayacadia national parkroom was cleanexercise roombowdoin collegepull out couchnight's resteasy accessnice breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2018

I love Marriott hotels and look for them whenever I travel. The hotel is just north of Freeport, and it's a straight shot into town for some great shopping and eating. I only stayed one night, but the room was clean with very comfortable beds. The bathroom was spacious with a nice shower head and decent water pressure. The room includes a small frig which is always nice to have when traveling. I did not use the pool or other amenities, and did not get up in time for the complimentary breakfast. My one criticism is that the hotel backs up against the highway, and there was a lot of truck noise just outside my window early in the morning. If I stayed again, I would ask for a front-facing room. Otherwise, a nice comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Front-facing room to avoid highway noise
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We needed to make an unplanned stay overnight in Brunswick and this Fairfield Inn did not disappoint. Clean, modern and great beds. Staff was accommodating and professional. Well appointed and a great breakfast included.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Very nice, modern and clean hotel! I recommend staying at this hotel if you are in the area. Staff is very very friendly and affordable rates per night! The only downside is the breakfast. I have stayed at many hotels and my breakfast at this hotel was not very good..compared to the other Marriott hotels I have stayed at.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Come up from FL often to visit Mom and family (my wife is from town). As an SPG / Marriott traveler I aim for there properties (However I always check Trip Advisor before actually booking!).
Very nice, as expected, Fairfield property.
Friendly, professional staff. Fine breakfast. Very clean and quiet, with the expected great beds and linens. Had a pool and hot tub - but we didn't try.
Will be our new "Go To" hotel for our trips home. Way to go Team Fairfield; we had a fine 6 nights in Brunswick.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Stayed here for a night on our way to Acadia National Park. The hotel is clean and close to highway. The best part is the free breakfast. They have eggs, veggie patties, Canadian bacon, oatmeal, yogurt, bagels, ...etc.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple