US$157
US$147
US$437
US$174
Best Western Plus Brunswick Bath(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$85
US$134
Relax Inn(Brunswick)
US$59
Americas Best Value Inn Brunswick(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$79
Comfort Inn(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$93
All reviewsfull size fridgelow costbagelsone night stayking roomwould stay againdowntown brunswickstove
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Was upgraded to a 2 queen bed suite. The spacious room included a sofa bed, kitchenette and large bathroom. The beds were quite comfortable and the Wifi signal was strong. The only issue was with the bathtub drainage but did not spoil our stay. The room amenities made up for the Inn's small breakfast area. The lady at the desk was most pleasant and graciously gave the room upgrade without having to ask for it. This was my first experience at this property and definitely will not be the last.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 2 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business. I have passed on your comments about the bathroom drainage so that this issue does not occur again.

Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I upgraded my room when I arrived to a double queen, since it was in the building that was set back against the woods. My original room (I was not given a choice when I booked online) was directly across from the office, near the road.
The woman who checked me in was very nice. The door card did not work very well (required a few attempts), and I am sorry to say that the outdoor trash containers were filled to capacity, with boxed stacked on top as well. The telephone and kitchen floor were in need of cleaning.
The bed was very comfortable, and the room was super quiet. I appreciated that I could bring my dog.
With a little elbow grease and paint, this Rodeway could be a gem.

Room Tip: If you can afford it get a room in the back building
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 23 September 2017

Hello Holly,
Thank you for your feedback! I have passed on your comments to our maintenance department so that these types of issues don't occur again. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I prefer staying in a hotel where the rooms are all inside, so was apprehensive when we rode up and saw it was a motel we parked in front of our room. (Husband made the reservation lol)
The desk clerk was friendly, upgraded us to a suite with 2 queen beds due to our elite status.
Yes, it appears dated, but we like quaint. It was clean, fresh sheets, a/c worked, hot water great. There is a full size fridge, stove/oven and microwave. There is a small microwave, cooking utensils, plates, silverware.
There is a shower with glass door, no tub.
No complaints, would stay again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 21 September 2017

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I have shared your comments to our staff and they also appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again!

Have a great rest of the summer!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Front desk staff were polite and mentioned right away that, since we are Choice Privileges members, they upgraded us from a king room to a king suite. See photos of what they call a king "suite". It was nice to be upgraded though. Folks in the next room said they requested to be moved because you could barely turn around in the bathroom of their first room. Good to know! The interior and exterior just needs a good paint job, bit of repairs here and there, and it would look much better. There was a stain on our bed sheet (see photo).

Room Tip: King suite is your best bet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 16 September 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business. I have passed on your comments to our maintenance department and they have assured me that paint has already been ordered, just waiting for downtime to start the project. Slowly but surely, we are getting there!

Once again, thank you and have a great rest of the summer!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My room was very clean and I appreciate that, dated yes, but clean is what counts. Someone knocked and ran away at my door at 5 am and then again at 8 am. I was livid and seemed like the actions of a child. I was exhausted after traveling so the knock and run left me very angry and sleep deprived.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 333meg
Management response:Responded 12 September 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business and strive to make sure all guests have pleasant stays. I am sorry to hear that you did not sleep well due to disturbances. Upon looking at our surveillance cameras, we did not see anyone coming to your room. Upon further investigation, we found your culprit...it was the refrigerator in the room. Apparently when it turns on or off there's a loud bang. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so that our maintenance department can fix the issues you mentioned so that these types of problems don't occur again.

Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when you are next in town.

Sinerely,