US$179
Travelers Inn(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$64
The Daniel(Brunswick)
US$169
Best Western Plus Brunswick Bath(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$135
Americas Best Value Inn Brunswick(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$85
US$134
Relax Inn(Brunswick)
US$59
Comfort Inn(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$93
All reviewsfull size fridgebagelsone night stayking roomwould stay againstove
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We were visiting friends in the Brunswick area and stayed three nights at the Rodeway Inn. On the positive side: the price was right, the room was clean and quiet, the shower was great and the beds were better than average. On the negative side, the walls needed a paint job, the baseboard heat did not work, the window curtain was shabby, the window in the bathroom was cracked and the analog TV reception (DIRECT TV) was poor. If you plan to spend very little time in the room, this Roadway Inn will serve your needs. If you want more than very basic accommodations, pay more and go somewhere else.

Room Tip: Pick a room in the back, away from road noise.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 4 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback! I have passed on your comments to maintenance department to fix the issues you mentioned. I do want to let you know that our heating for the rooms are the combo AC/HEATER affixed to the wall, not the baseboard heating. I wish you had mentioned about the heater during your three day stay. Also, we are working with Directv to resolve the TV reception issue. As new management, comments such as yours helps us to better serve our guests. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2017

This is the best budget price in the area, but considering how close Augusta is, we won't be back. This was our second time staying in 4 years, no progress towards making the place better. Mold in the shower, nasty dirty shower stall, old mattresses piled up in the back, room smells and breakfast area is claustrophobic. This could be a nice place with some work.

Room Tip: Not many good choices.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 1 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback! As new management, we appreciate your comments to better serve our customers. I have passed on your comments to our maintenance department to fix the issues you mentioned. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Was upgraded to a 2 queen bed suite. The spacious room included a sofa bed, kitchenette and large bathroom. The beds were quite comfortable and the Wifi signal was strong. The only issue was with the bathtub drainage but did not spoil our stay. The room amenities made up for the Inn's small breakfast area. The lady at the desk was most pleasant and graciously gave the room upgrade without having to ask for it. This was my first experience at this property and definitely will not be the last.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 2 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business. I have passed on your comments about the bathroom drainage so that this issue does not occur again.

Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I upgraded my room when I arrived to a double queen, since it was in the building that was set back against the woods. My original room (I was not given a choice when I booked online) was directly across from the office, near the road.
The woman who checked me in was very nice. The door card did not work very well (required a few attempts), and I am sorry to say that the outdoor trash containers were filled to capacity, with boxed stacked on top as well. The telephone and kitchen floor were in need of cleaning.
The bed was very comfortable, and the room was super quiet. I appreciated that I could bring my dog.
With a little elbow grease and paint, this Rodeway could be a gem.

Room Tip: If you can afford it get a room in the back building
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 23 September 2017

Hello Holly,
Thank you for your feedback! I have passed on your comments to our maintenance department so that these types of issues don't occur again. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I prefer staying in a hotel where the rooms are all inside, so was apprehensive when we rode up and saw it was a motel we parked in front of our room. (Husband made the reservation lol)
The desk clerk was friendly, upgraded us to a suite with 2 queen beds due to our elite status.
Yes, it appears dated, but we like quaint. It was clean, fresh sheets, a/c worked, hot water great. There is a full size fridge, stove/oven and microwave. There is a small microwave, cooking utensils, plates, silverware.
There is a shower with glass door, no tub.
No complaints, would stay again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 21 September 2017

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I have shared your comments to our staff and they also appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again!

Have a great rest of the summer!