“Captain Bly's Tavern is a fun place, but behave or you'll walk the plank!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Captain Bly's Tavern
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Buckfield
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

It's a rainy day and my husband and I have been on a backwoods road trip adventure. We stopped at Captain Blys for a bite to eat and we were not disappointed. The people were warm and friendly, the place was spotless, and the food was great. Did I mention the food? This was our second time here and we were so tempted by all the choices.
We were tempted to order something new, but we ordered the same items we had on our first visit. My husband had the jalapeno cheddar burger and I had the grilled fish sandwich. We both had the onion rings. The best onion rings around. nothing frozen in this meal. We shared the Apple crisp with caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream. Delicious!!

They had a free photo booth with props to dress up with. We had fun.:-)

Reviewed 26 January 2015

I like to stop into Blys. I always get the same thing, but its always awesome, The YardBird. A bacon cheeseburger with a fried egg on top. I also get their onion rings which are tasty. For starters they have tater tots smothered in bacon and cheese... sooooo goood!

Give Blys a try next time you're in Buckfield or just passing through.

1  Thank AdventureCalledLife