“Great way to experience Camden waters”
Review of Sloop Anjacaa

Sloop Anjacaa
Ranked #7 of 15 Tours in Camden
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Escape on a 2-hour day sail and experience one of the most breathtaking perspectives of the coastline of Maine. Anjacaa is a great boat for people looking for a more private sail with a limit of six passengers. Book us for a private overnight charter or one of the summer's festivals, full moons, sunsets or fireworks. Fully cushioned cockpit.
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

One of the best parts of our vacation and one of the reviews I was most looking forward to do. Laird and Christoph made an amazing crew and were incredibly informative of Camden and the surrounding area. They made this trip an absolute thrill. We would highly suggest you take this trip. You will love it.
The sloop is very well kept and rides incredibly smooth. I liked the sloop style more because it is very intimate compared to the larger sailing vessels considering it only hold around 6-8 passengers. The best way to experience Camden waters

Ramiro_1918, Owner at Sloop Anjacaa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thanks so much for your kind words. Great to hear that taking a sail aboard Anjacaa was one of the highlights of your trip! We are lucky to have wonderful staff like Cristo and Laird work aboard Anjacaa for us the days that we sail on Surprise. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass it along to our staff.

All the best,

Reviewed 6 October 2017

What a crew!!! Planned an afternoon sail with sunset included for my group, and since it was an anniversary cruise for one couple, included a special 5;30 P.M. dinner on board. Nicole and lobster work well together. Have already recommended the sail to others.

Hello Thomas,

Your group was a pleasure and a lot of fun to have on board for a half day sail and dinner! It was great to work with you and have you all so open to letting me create a special menu for us! We also had a beautiful sunset and exciting sailing conditions on the water that day. So glad you enjoyed it!

All the best,

Reviewed 6 October 2017

What a wonderful experience we had on the Anjacaa. The crew were experienced and friendly, and the boat was a classic! We would sail with this boat anytime...

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks so much for taking time to review your sail! Anjacaa certainly is a classic and swift one at that!

Hope you will be back!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I took two friends from India's HIgh Himalayas on their very first sailboat ride - ever! I could not have asked for a nicer boat or a more accommodating crew. Christo, the captain was equal parts engaging and competent, allowing my friends the thrill of taking the helm. I am so grateful for this once-in-a-lifetime memory.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I have seen Anjacaa sailing the Penobscot Bay all my life, and I really enjoyed finally getting to experience her. Unfortunately the wind was not as strong as I typically like it, but I had a wonderful time none the less. Both Cristo and Laird were great and I enjoyed my time with them. It was a great way to spend 2 hours on a nice day.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Wow! So cool that you finally got a sail on Anjacaa after having seen her in the harbor all these years. We had many guests this summer that shared memories of seeing the boat or had sailed her in the past or had a special connection with the boat, and so great for people to get a chance to sail on Anjacaa this summer. We hope you will get to get on the water again next summer on a breezier day!

Best,