“Great Food, Great Service”
Review of Fresh & Co.

Fresh & Co.
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Camden
Price range: US$12 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Please Check Our Website For More Accurate Menu Samples And Hours Of Operation! Thank You!
Reviewed 19 September 2017

This restaurant was next door to our hotel. We didn't feel like venturing out to dinner tonight, so went here out of convenience and so glad we did! The food was excellent and our server was delightful. Lots of gluten-free and vegetarian choices. Everything was delicious, and the atmosphere was comfortable.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

This was the best meal we had during our vacation in Maine. As a foodie, I set a high standard. The menu offers an array of selections that are fitting for a restaurant that seeks to deserve the name Fresh. Do yourself a favor, eat there.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

The cuisine is extraordinary. Service well done. We stumbled on Fresh by accident and decided to try it out based on the high opinion of a local couple waiting outside for the restaurant to open, and I was so glad we did! Our meals were amazing. I had the salmon baklava and NY husband tried the lobster ravioli. Not only was the presentation top notch, but both dishes were incredibly delicious. It is on the pricy end, but the chef isn't stingy -- you get plenty of bang for you buck. Highly recommend. Please give Fresh a try.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

This is an excellent option in Camden. I came because my first choices were closed on Sundays. I was not disappointed. Very interesting and original menu.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Food was very good and imaginative. I had a great Mediterranean Moussaka. All of our dishes were very good and the service was very attentive.