“SUPERB but DIFFERENT”

Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Camden
Price range: US$12 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Please Check Our Website For More Accurate Menu Samples And Hours Of Operation! Thank You!
Reviewed 21 September 2017

We have eaten here many times on our 7 or 8 trips to Camden .We are 69 yo. &
travel to certain spots for relaxation , great food, quiet, and to see interesting sites.
We did the busy-busy__hurry-hurry don't miss a thing trips when I was in medicine
and we had to drain everything from a 4 day medical trip. No longer!!
All to say that Fresh offers delicious food no doubt. Sometimes you cannot fathom
what is coming Last night my wife had a seafood puff pastry that was delicious. I
tried a "ravioli" that resembled a seafood pasta w spicy marinara sauce!Different!!!

1  Thank CRA22

Reviewed 21 September 2017

My party revisited Camden during an impromptu trip to Maine, visiting some of our favorite spots. Dusk came on more quickly than we had expected, and we were hungry. There are several nice restaurants near Fresh & Co, but a Saturday evening in August is a heavy time, and tables were hard to come by, or so we were told at one place with a two-thirds empty patio and a wait of fifty minutes. I walked along the street looking at the various places, and the posted Menu at Fresh interested me. As it turned out, they could accommodate my party on the patio. We made a meal of appetizers.

The food was delicious, beautifully prepared and in no way ordinary. Their offerings vary from day to day depending on what is available. I hope to have their panzanella salad the next time I am there. They have a deft way of bringing unique ingredients together in a delicious whole. The view is pretty nice, too. And if you want, they'll let you sit on the sidewalk

Reviewed 20 September 2017

My husband & I had dinner at FRESH & CO and found the menu to be innovative international cuisine. The waitress was willing to answer any questions regarding the food preparation and the service was very attentive. The food was delicious but a bit pricey compared to other places in town. Plan to eat early if there are only two of you. Otherwise reservations are recommended.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

This restaurant was next door to our hotel. We didn't feel like venturing out to dinner tonight, so went here out of convenience and so glad we did! The food was excellent and our server was delightful. Lots of gluten-free and vegetarian choices. Everything was delicious, and the atmosphere was comfortable.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

This was the best meal we had during our vacation in Maine. As a foodie, I set a high standard. The menu offers an array of selections that are fitting for a restaurant that seeks to deserve the name Fresh. Do yourself a favor, eat there.