“Night out in Camden”

Price range: US$8 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Located on Camden Harbor next to the public landing, serving lunch and dinner. Enjoy our comfortable warm inside seating with two fireplaces or our outside seating, only feet from the harbor and schooners with panoramic views of Camden Harbor.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My wife got the Chicken Alfredo and I got the Surf and Turf with sweet potato fries. I also got a hand crafted Pilsner and my wife got a margarita. The marg was infused with habanero and we missed that in the menu. She couldn’t figure out why her throat was burning. Long review, long, I drank the rest of her marg, finished my Pilsner and I order another habanero marg! My steak came out exactly how I ordered it, and the lobster was delicious too.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My husband and I went here last summer and had a good experience so we went back to celebrate our anniversary recently and left very disappointed. While the service was good, the portions were tiny and the wine overpriced. For example, my husband’s meal included artichoke which basically consisted of two bites. It was mainly leaves although it looked pretty on the plate. My mashed potatoes almost tasted like the instant kind, and my Butter Chardonnay cost $12.00 per glass and it was just 1/3 of a glass!! It was shocking to discover it cost us $24.00 for what totaled one glass of Chardonnay that cost $16 to buy at the liquor store. The scallops were okay but lined up on the plate like appetizer samples. The coffee was good. We almost considered dessert for the first time in a restaurant as we were still slightly hungry. We will not be going back. Go to Cuzzy’s instead—

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We visit Maine every summer
We go to Camden and get a massage
Visit the galleries and shops and
Then go to what used to be our favorite
Restaurant
The service was terrible
Our waitress was always in a hurry
Our wine tasted tasted like cider
Our food was so dry (lobster and pasta)
We had to ask for more sauce!!
And our bread was stale
We will not go back
This is not the place we came to every year
Something terrible has changed
We complained and they did not care
The place was not crowded we should have figured out something was wrong
Expensive and not worth the money
They need a new manager
Or do they have a new owner?????

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Five days after a great family meal and four years of frequent visits, we were let down w/minimal lobster in our lobster corn chowders @ $18 a bowl. The special dinner, a big disappointment, was all risotto and very little fish. The Garden salad was very good as well as the backup server we had met 5 days earlier. We will slow down our frequent trips here.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Dinner outside with a view of the harbor was great, so was the service. But it was overpriced for both the quantity and quality of the food. For example, cup of lobster corn chowder $13, with one small piece of lobster claw tip. It just goes on from there like that.

1  Thank Mr_Eliot11