“Amazingly delicious doughnuts!”

The Cookie Jar Pastry Shop
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Cape Elizabeth
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped in at the cookie jar for some doughnuts. They were amazingly delicious. I highly recommend them.

There are newer reviews for The Cookie Jar Pastry Shop

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

The cookie jar is sure to please your sweet tooth. It's an old style bakery: donuts, cookies and bread. They have raised, cake, glazed, sugared and jelly donuts. They also sell juices and coffee. Their cookie selection is not as extensive but is fine. They will take cake orders and usually have a few ready for take out. We've made the cookie jar our weekend treat.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

The cream rolls (cream horn pastry) are my favorite. I also love their cakes and donuts. They do have a couple of tables inside, and they serve coffee. Most of the time samples are set out for customers to try.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Besides having wonderful bakery items for everyone, and great donuts, the staff couldn't be nicer. I love their biscuits for strawberry shortcake in June. Delightful.highly recommend

Reviewed 9 March 2016

It's hard to tell from the outside that this is one great bakery. I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious the cookies were! Especially the raspberry ones! I would definitely recommend, especially on the way back from visiting Cape Elizabeth!