“Yummy ice cream!!!”

Kettle Cove Take-Out & Dairy
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Cape Elizabeth
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed right near this place and our kids would go and get ice cream every day. The ice cream was so good and the staff was very nice. I am from the North so when I order ice cream I ask for shots and the girl had no idea what I meant but when I said sprinkles she got it. We all laughed and then we talked about where we from she was very pleasant and fun to talk to. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting Cape Elizabeth.

There are newer reviews for Kettle Cove Take-Out & Dairy

Reviewed 27 July 2016

On a recent trip to Cape Elizabeth, ME we asked a park ranger at Fort Williams Park where we can treat our kids to ice cream. He highly recommended Kettle Cove Creamery for a treat he felt the kids would love. We drove about a mile and a half and found a take out stand that had a long line waiting to order ice cream. It was a very hot day so we stood in line and waited (not long) to order. The Park Ranger was right! This place is amazing and worth a trip if you're in the Cape Elizabeth area.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

It seems like everywhere you go in Maine, everyone is offering a lobster roll. You almost expect to see them offered at roadside stands! But the ones at Kettle Cove are worth the $15--they're loaded with lobster, mostly claw meat, and you put on your own mayo. When ordering ice cream, don't get their soft-serve; it's too icy (perhaps lactose-free?) However, their hard ice cream is homemade, creamy, and delicious. My daughter likes this place because they have just about every flavor you can have mixed with Oreo. Nice areas to sit outside, too.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

After spending a few hours at Portland Head Light on Cape Elizabeth, we were looking for a quick bite on our way back and found this little sandwich and ice cream place. We were looking for sandwiches and not ice cream so I can not review the ice cream side of the building. The sandwich side was very small with about three sandwich selections which are listed on a chalk board so I am guessing the options change daily. I ordered the ham and cheese panini and really liked it. It had mayo and a little horseradish on it -- not enough to overpower the sandwich but to give it a little kick. The panini roll was excellent and the sandwich overall was quite good. They make homemade ice tea and lemonade which were very good. Seating was outside on picnic tables with big umbrellas to shield customers from the sun. Prices were reasonable for the area. All in all, a good dining experience and would stop there again.

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

The Kettle Cove Creamery is well known for their delicious ice cream but what many people may not know is that there is a cafe on the opposite end of the building that sells delicious breakfast sandwiches, muffins, paninis, salads and amazing coffee drinks! It is well worth the visit for a breakfast sandwich and an iced latte.