“VERY NICE SURPRISE!!”
Review of Fairgrounds Tavern

Fairgrounds Tavern
Ranked #7 of 16 Restaurants in Cornish
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Didn't know what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised!! Excellent potato skins with bacon. Meat pizza was very good coming from Massachusetts we have plenty of great pizza joints, & this was as good as any of them, Greek salad good. And, Ruth was adorable, fast & pleasant!!! Noisy, but seems everyone was having a good time! Definitely a keeper!!

There are newer reviews for Fairgrounds Tavern

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We stopped in for lunch on a return trip from New Hampshire. It was fun to see a diverse menu of Greek and Pub. They did not have a Haddock fried fish burger on the menu but they did have fish and chips. My daughter asked if they would do a fish type burger for her.They happily made her an awesome fish burger. we also had spanakopita which was very good. My lunch was great too quesadilia chicken. Great stop family friendly.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I have eaten here 6-7 times now. We have consistently had great serve, experience and meals that. No wonder there is usually a wait, but we'll worth it.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

This is my kind of pub. Friendly waitstaff, the food is great pub grub. Good place to watch a sports game and just enjoy being with friends. Making new friends is a plus too.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Last evening we had a party of 12 for dinner. They did a great job getting us seated together considering we didn't have reservations, extremely busy on Friday nights. The food was top notch and all came out at the same time which I thought was impressive. The service is always the best, everybody was very helpful. We will definitely be going back.