“Best Oatmeal in the world!”
Review of krista's

krista's
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Cornish
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Just happened to land at this place by fluke but what a find! Fortunately, open early on Saturdays and I could not believe the quality of food and service and great coffee too! A very "eclectic" spot and has pretty much stuff for anyone's pallet. I could not believe the huge bowl of fresh oatmeal with Giant raisins and walnuts. And their pancakes are like giant frisbees, but fluffy. Pure maple syrup was the icing on the cake (no pun). Definitely will go back!

There are newer reviews for krista's

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The food is exceptional and the service is fabulous. We went for breakfast, and my husband had an omelet with the steak tips and cheddar cheese, and he literally said to me (with his mouth full) "this is the best thing i've ever eaten. I had the homemade corned beef hash and it's almost as good as my gram's, and that's saying something. Everything is homemade, and you can tell. The coffee is great, and the drinks are super good. Definitely a place to try and go back to!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

This was our first visit here, but it certainly won't be the last! Everything was absolutely wonderful....best pulled pork sandwich I have ever eaten and my mom loved her portobello mushroom sandwich. I had a bite and it was incredible. It actually tasted like steak! The portions were huge...enough for us to take home enough of our lunch to enjoy for dinner also! Give this place a try, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We stopped by Krista's in Cornish Maine, Great food, service was superb. We arrived around 12:30 and had a 5 minute wait. Portions are ample and their sandwiches are a gastronomical feast.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

What a great find in Cornish. Traveling "foodies" this is a worthy stop. Menu is solid Americana, but with extra panache...craft beer & cocktail list was excellent...atmosphere, decor & service was top notch. This trip, we ordered the Thai Mussels...FANTASTIC! Followed by the Seared scallops and the Duck...both entrees very nicely prepared & portioned. Service was spot on (Thanks Amanda!)...sadly, no room for dessert this go-round. If you are traveling on Route 25 between NH & ME...this is a must stop.

1  Thank dpw_12RT

Been to krista's? Share your experiences!