“Brunch”
Review of Phat Boys Diner

Phat Boys Diner
Ranked #5 of 16 Restaurants in Cornish
Cuisines: American
Description: New within the past 6 months. Replaces Kitchen Wonders.
Description: New within the past 6 months. Replaces Kitchen Wonders.
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Decided to bring my daughter out for brunch. We were seated right away and our order was taken in a timely manner. My daughters plate arrived with no issues but I did have to return my eggs benedict back a couple of times for them to be poached hard like I asked. They did make up for it. When all said and done, I was very happy for trying their harvest eggs benedict cause it was amazing. Side note, my next visit, I will make sure they understand what I mean by poached hard. But I do recommend them this time around.

There are newer reviews for Phat Boys Diner

Reviewed 5 October 2016

Part of a stopover whilst on route to Bartlett New Hampshire. The staff were extremely friendly, food was excellent and even the other local clientele were friendly!

Well worth a visit!

Reviewed 29 September 2016

We (4) visited this diner for supper. We decided to have the buffet dinner. The seafood chowder was excellent! The prime rib was barely warm but was also good tasting. However, none of the other items offered were very tasteful or even warm. The next time we visit, we will order from the menu to compare. The menu items brought to other tables seemed of large portions. Prices were somewhat high for an out of the way diner.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

This is a diner. It's not fancy but we enjoy breakfast ther and the Friday night buffet is wonderful, Everything is fresh. There is variety and the roast beef is especially good.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Worth the drive to this local eating spot. Second time there and equally good service and food both times. The French toast with strawberries and whip cream was yummy. Lots of different choices to choose from...something for everyone for sure. Very quick on the coffee refills which is great. Reasonably priced and quick service. We will be back.