“Spent a night there stopping over in Maine. Off season, but Richard the owner was very gracious and helpful”
Review of The Cornish Inn

The Cornish Inn
Ranked #11 of 16 Restaurants in Cornish
Reviewed 21 November 2016

Breakfast was great, prepared by the owner, Richard ! Great home cooked food !
Richard at one time was having a problem with his furnace and repaired the fuse that had blown, which had affected the hot water for a short bit ( few hours), but he gave us a bottle of wine to have in our room to make up for the small inconvenience

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Great service, great drinks and very good food. Cooked perfectly, fresh, creative and tasty my only complaint is the food is really under seasoned.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Food doesn't get any better! Richard is a master at his craft. Staff is well seasoned and the bar has the best drinks. Locals are friendly and always have a story to tell! Bonus - the ice cream is homemade.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

I contacted the cornish inn to schedule a tour and told them that I was interested in having my wedding at their location. The man who responded, Richard, sent me a one sentence email telling me if I wanted to see the venue I could look at the pictures on the website. Really?... I was offended and unimpressed, very unprofessional! Needless to say we will be taking our money elsewhere. They need to hire someone else to handle weddings. As local maine residents (we live only 10 mins away from the inn!) we were very disappointed with this business.

1  Thank Anastasia M
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Food was excellent, serving size a bit small (but that could have been because it was do good I wanted more)
We spent the night and the rooms were nicely appointed. No televisions, but plenty of games to play in the lobby, which made great family time.
Close to plenty of great shops all within walking distance.

Been to The Cornish Inn? Share your experiences!