“brefkas”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Cornish
Reviewed 27 March 2017

you need to get there early ,donuts dont last long or they dont make enough coffie isnt what it was you dont smell that good coffie smell when you go in and they are expensive

Reviewed 13 October 2016

When on our was to New Hampshire we stopped in to DD in Cornish. As with all DD's I was served quickly, the order was correct and the price was fair. the coffee was hot and the breakfast wrap was hot & delicious.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

I have been vacationing in Cornish for the summer and everytime I get my eggwhite flatbread sandwich it has been great. Always fresh very soft and delicious . I think they have a secret and should pass it on to other Dunkin Donuts.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Loved this DD, service and staff was excellent. Orders were taken and delivered exactly as requested, which is not always the case! Thank you...we will be back again, and again, and again, and again!

Reviewed 15 October 2012

We were en route to the coast of Maine when we stopped here, having promised ourselves and our grandkids donuts on the way. (We had left central New Hampshire very early in the morning.) This was one of the first Dunkin' Donuts we encountered. It was busy and the staff was fairly patient with all of our donut selections, but I do think they could have been a bit more friendly and welcoming. A downside which was certainly not the staff's fault was that there was quite a line for the restroom. There was only one and it was a one-person type.

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!