“Best lobster roll”

Ranked #11 of 35 Restaurants in Damariscotta
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Three years ago, my husband had the best lobster bisque/ stew, so we had to return. Unfortunately, they ran out of the stew so we both had lobster rolls. Perfect. Just a thin roll, and all lobster. Butter and mayo on the side. Like I said , perfect

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Stopped in quick for some beer and Pemaquid Oysters. Can't go wrong there. Sat outside, and enjoyed the river view. The menu didn't seem too intriguing so we continued on...

Reviewed 1 October 2016

We went to four restaurants during our weeks stay and in my opinion it was the best because of the tasty, good quality of the food, and even lesser in price. I had 2 one lb lobsters and my better half had a lobster casserole and the clam chowder. He was oohing and ahing over his as I was ooohing and aahing over mine!! Other restaurants we tried, descending order of preference: Savory Maine Restaurant (gooood homemade food, less seafood, cute old church embiance), Damariscotta river Grill (over priced, interesting menu but food didn't quite make it and priced too high, popular because it's the fanciest, I guess), and lastly, King Eider (very limited menu and seating areas, prices high)

Reviewed 27 September 2016

My wife and I visit here whenever we are in or near Damariscotta. We were staying in Boothbay Harbor and met my sister, who lives in Damariscotta, here for dinner. We had our usual fish and chips and fish sandwich. My sister had the sauted fish. Some of the best haddock we have ever tasted. Would highly recommend to others to enjoy the food and view.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

My friends and I spent three days for lunch during a week long visit to Damariscata. The water views, friendly service and fresh tasty seafood was the reason we kept coming back. Fish sandwich of haddock, oysters Rockefeller, lobster rolls, sliders and the best clam chowder I have had in a long time to name a few of highlights. Location was convenient to walk from shops on the Main Street.