“Becoming a local favourite.”

Crissy's Breakfast & Coffee Bar
Ranked #4 of 32 Restaurants in Damariscotta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Crissy's is becoming the 'go to' breakfast spot in Damariscotta. The staff are adept at accomodating large and small groups.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

We spent a pleasant morning having breakfast at Crissy's. The food was great, with a nice and interesting variety. We ate here on our last morning in town, but wished we had discovered it earlier. We will definitely revisit Crissy's on our return to Damariscotta

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

My friend had the huevos rancheros and I had the carnitos burrito. We both enjoyed our meals very much. The flavor of the pork in the burrito was outstanding. The only minor complaint is some of the potatoes in the hash browns were hard. If you are looking for baked goods look no further. As an avid baker I am very critical of other baked items and the chocolate chip cookies and cinnamon rolls were outstanding! We got them to go!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Best blueberry pancakes, something for everyone, staff is very friendly and attentive, will be back soon!!!!!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I tried this place based on trip advisor reviews. We were both expecting a marvelous breakfast and were disappointed. My wife got the special plum pancakes, and I got the pulled pork hash with two eggs over. When the food came to the table, my wife had the equivalent of a short stack, and I looked down at what appeared to be a kids size order. I quickly ordered a side of sausage. The plum pancakes were nothing special, just grocery store plums cut into pancake batter, no fruit carmelization going on. The pulled pork hash was sweet with sugary BBQ sauce...so much so that my wife thought there were sweet potatoes in there. I had to douse it with hot sauce. With drinks and without tip, the bill came to 28 and change...quite a hefty price for what we got. On the positive note, our server was prompt, and the side order was brought out immediately. We will not be returning however. Time to find a more hometown place.