“Favorite spot”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

We love the River Grill. The food and service are consistently superior. Prices are reasonable. Menu changes with the seasons. Nightly specials are often a terrific choice. We’ve lived in Damariscotta for 18 months and this is our favorite spot.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

My friend and I met here for happy hour apps and some drinks. It's an easy place to get to - lots of parking int he back public lot. The apps were very good and the drinks, while inexpensive, were pretty light on the alcohol. But that was ok- we didn't want to drink too much anyway as we had to drive home.

Beautiful view from the upstairs bar which is where we sat.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Where do I start? DRG has such a great vibe and the food is perfectly executed. We started with 6 Pemaquid oysters that were absolute creamy perfection in a shell. My date had the calamari, lite and scrumptious. For dinner I had the lobster cakes over a creamed corn type sauce. My date had the ribeye special. Every dish we had was excellent and we cannot wait to return.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

This was our first visit and we stopped in for a relaxing lunch. The are 2 floors for seating and the space was sunny and beautiful. The bar area was cozy and comfortable. We had some of the best salads every at the River Grill. Food was fresh, service excellent, and the menu extensive!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Excellent food, great drinks, lovely atmosphere. Make sure you make a reservation as they fill quickly. I prefer to sit upstairs. My husband had the tenderloin which was excellent. I love the beet salad. High quality food, great taste!