“Consistent Home Cooked Food”
Review of Reunion Station

Reunion Station
Ranked #15 of 34 Restaurants in Damariscotta
Reviewed 11 April 2017

We eat at Reunion Station regularly. It's like coming home. The food is always consistent no matter we eat. Their meatloaf special is one of my favorite and my husband regularly orders the fish and chips. Any of their fried seafood is always delicious. Their Friday night prime rib special is always very yummy and cooked to perfection. The staff love it when we bring in our grandchildren and they treat us all like family. This is a good local restaurant that caters to both tourists and the locals.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at ReUnion Station on a rainy November evening. Growing up north of Chicago, I remember as a kid my parents taking us to Victoria Station restaurant, which old rail cars were assembled into a building, ReUnion Station is the same - see pics. From the reclaimed wood in the hardwood floors to the antiques lighting and decor, this place is a treat to visit even before delving into your meal.
They graciously took our reservation over the phone 10 minutes ahead for our party of 8, and had the table waiting when we arrived. After a warm greeting by the manager, she quickly seated us and took out drink orders.
We started off with several appetizers including Seafood Stew, Bacon-Wrapped Sea Scallops, and garden salad. Generous entrees followed out expeditiously consisting of fresh Fried Haddock sandwich + fries, fresh Fried Clam sandwich, grilled Ribeye, grilled Salmon, and for the kids, fried chicken strips. Everything was homemade and sourced from local farms and suppliers.
Service was OUTSTANDING from start to finish.
Bottom line, I give ReUnion Station my strongest endorsement

1  Thank Christopher P
Reviewed 4 November 2016

Interesting decor: old-time train theme. Outside looks like a caboose. Good standard American food. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

great comfort food and fried seafood! The prime rib on Friday night always gets me! I eat here on a regular basis and find that for lunch or dinner its a great value!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Great spot for lunch.. food was great.. fresh seafood.. great staff.. Linda was awesome.. dont hesitate to stop in!