“Better.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 August 2017

I went Denny's the other day. The decor is much better since they got rid of that dirty old carpet. The service and food has improve a little. The only thing it took awhile to get our food.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in to get some supper with my son and father. Place wasn't busy at all. Waited over 10 minutes to have someone come seat us. Once we were seated it felt like forever before our waitress came to the table. We placed our order. I had a salad. My son ordered an appetizer and my father ordered an omelet. Food took an extremely long time to get. Waitress never came to the table to check in or let us know what was taking so long. Food finally came and it wasn't bad at all. We waited around until we finally could get the waitress's attention so that we could get the bill. When i went to pay the bill I was asked how everything was. My response was food was good but our service was not very good and extremely slow. She giggled and said "Oh well sometimes that happens". Definitely not impressed and not sure if I will go back again.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

The food was good and the service was good. It is a nice place to eat away from the frantic atmosphere of Bar Harbor.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

the food was decent, I have had better, but the service was horrible...we waited about 5 minutes to be seated in a half empty restaurant only to wait another 10 minutes before a waitress shows up to take our drink order and the another 10-15 minutes for our food order...this has been the case the past couple times. The new renovations look nice.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I recently discovered that Denny's has one of my favorite dishes: Quesadillas. And a friend I was with loved the Calzones. There are plain quesadillas and those with chicken or beef. They are so great they are almost addictive!
The restaurant is so popular about local people as well as tourists.
I highly recommend going here.
And, if you have an AARP card , you get a discount!