“I will do it again”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Today was my first time visiting Orchid Thai Restaurant & bar. From the time I walked in to my server, 'Sorat' was very pleasant. Thank you! Lord willing I will return soon.

1  Thank jrob2018

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Had a Saturday evening dinner here and it was pretty good. Our bottle of wine accidentally came out as individual glasses, so we ended up with two glasses and their Drunken Chicken was minced, which is different than I'm used to, but it was tasty. Our server, Pao seemed a bit rushed as the place filled up, but that would not prevent us from coming back.

1  Thank MRVEGAS711
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

At 2:10pm we went in and the flamboyant, angry man told us he could seat us, but they CLOSED at 2:30. Mixed messages there big guy! Either tell us your closed, or seat us and enjoy waiting on us!!!

He was so rude and did the same thing to another woman who was alone.

The food was excellent but he was Extremely unprofessional. Before we left they came and took the receipt( I think to see if we tipped). I didn’t dare not to. I was afraid I’d get chased to my car.

One star for the venomous attitudes.

1  Thank Twokidsonedog
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I called to place an order for lunch for my office, after placing the order I asked for a total and to pay for the order as one of my co-workers were going to pick it up for us, and the guy said call back we busy. I said sir I am afraid my co-worker would be there before I could call back to pay for the order. This man raised his voice at me and said lady we are busy with a line here. I have never experienced being treated like this as a customer any where. I told him to please cancel my order and I would take my business else where. I could only imagine how long i'd have my job if I treated people like that. No one should spend their hard earned money on at a place that could care less about your business.

1  Thank babylynn02
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This is a must-visit if you love Thai cuisine and prefer a trendy atmosphere. The food is delicious and the ambience like Soho with a special, intimate bar area. Curries are particularly delish - especially the pumpkin and mango dishes and the butterfly app.

1  Thank lisajoyw