“Great service ”
Review of Walker's Pub

Walker's Pub
Ranked #11 of 16 Restaurants in Fort Kent
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Description: Located in the heart of downtown Fort Kent, Walker's Pub has your food and drink. From sauteed seafood and raw bar to the best flatbreads and soft tacos around, you won't be disappointed. Whether you fancy whiling away an afternoon with a good book and a delicious light lunch or an evening catching up with friends over seasonal specialities, you've come to the right place. Our fabulous classic pub is perfect for every occasion, proudly serving great food in the most relaxed surroundings.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice atmosphere, good drinks, reasonably priced. The Scallops, and Lobster plate was so very good! The Prime rib was actually cooked correctly!

The owners are actively involved in the operations, I understand there was a bit of a learning curve, what I have seen in multiple visits is a wonderful pub.

To close, it is one of two places in Aroostook county where this Western man will eat a prime rib . Enjoy !

Reviewed 18 February 2018

We ate you recently on a snowmobile trip. I had the ribs w/mashed potatoes with gravy and salad. They were busy and VERY understaffed. Service was non-existent. It took forever to get drinks and order. 45-minutes later my ribs came out. I asked the server about my salad. Her reply was, "oh, I forgot, do you still want it". Of course I did. The ribs were average at best. Refills on drinks was not going to happen so we asked for our bill. The ribs on the menu were $17.99 but I was charged $18.99. I asked the server why the difference and was told there was a $1 charge for the gravy on my mashed potatoes!! It was considered a condiment. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I had the T bone steak with salad. The steak was cooked to perfection The waiter/waitress were helpful and friendly. I got to sample the Allagash White & Black ale. The white was great!! The black was not. Being able to sample the product first was a super idea. The crowd who you may find here will range from college students to senior citizens. Great location.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

We drove through Fort Kent while on a road trip from Portland, ME. The ambiance was welcoming and the food was delicious- the surf and turf sushi roll was exceptionally good. Also, try the pickletini if you want to try a new twist on the classic martini. The owner chatted with us for a bit and was very friendly, I recommend this new establishment for anyone looking for a good meal and/or drink!

Reviewed 20 November 2016

My husband and I went to Walker's tonight for the first time. Good atmosphere, plenty of seating and friendly wait staff. The menu doesnt include all the options available and that would be my only complaint. We asked for menu accommodations and the restaurant happily made them but most of our questions would have been answered if the menu contained the information in the first place. Portions were large, flavors were good, things were not over salted and we have no complaints! Atmosphere was lively and diners all seemed to be having a nice experience.

1  Thank lisafishman