“Pricey but good food”

Ranked #7 of 22 Restaurants in Gorham
Price range: US$5 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Ocean garden is a seafood restaurant. has a full bar.salad bar and daily specail soup come with all meals.customer call ocean garden: home of triple lobster. we sell single, twin and triple lobsters. often serve triple lobster for $19.95 in july and august. serve prime rib daily, fisherman platter, baked haddock, chowder soup, a very large menu selections.
Reviewed 20 October 2016

My wife and I had dinner here with her brother and his wife. We wanted a good seafood supper. I ordered a seafood platter - lightly breaded and fried clams, scallops, fish, fresh fries; my wife had a kind of lobster pie. I found my meal satisfying and tasty, my wife found the lobster dish overcooked and tough.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Very slow service. So slow that others got up and left. Drink order mishandled. Meal orders flubbed. And meals mis served.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

As my Aunt and I sit here on Sunday morning waiting for our breakfast I find I have ample time to start this review . 45 minutes and counting . 15 minutes before we were greeted only to be told she would be back . We flagged down the only other waitress we could see and she brought us some water. Let's see how the food is if it ever comes out of the kitchen ... I can already tell you we will never come back. Auntie had the Greek omelet which she enjoyed. I ordered the corned beef Benedict poached medium . First egg was almost well -second egg , whites not cooked through (see photo) . More corned beef than 1 could eat . It was flavored well enough . My home fries were not fried hardly at all . And cold . The waitress had me scoop them off my plate so they could reheat them - microwaved boiled potatoes is what it tasted like . Awful . I lost my appetite after seeing the runny egg whites. So I have wasted too much of my time here already . I am finishing this while we wait for the bill . She hasn't come back and asked how breakfast was . It's pretty clear this place is not looking for repeat customers . Don't waste your time . We have wasted enough for you already .

2  Thank LadyPerry1125
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Alway fast, friendly, and good. Can't ever beat the triple lobster special. Market pricing. Between 25 and 30.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

We came here with friends from NH after a day of kayaking. We decided to come here because it is halfway to our house from where we were kayaking. We had good meals. I had lobsta, partner had scallops, friends had haddock and scallops also. Our meals were great! The waitress was wonderful. The price of the meals were great!!!