“Great lunch, reasonable prices!”
Review of The Blue Pig Diner

The Blue Pig Diner
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Gorham
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 April 2017

First time we've tried this place, my wife had the Rueben and I had the pulled pork, both were very good, waitress was very nice, all for $21. We want to go back and try there breakfast.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Really great in all important ways! Broad enough menu, reasonable prices,nice music, good service and really nice food. First visit, won't be the last!

1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 11 January 2017

Not a huge menu but enough variety for everyone. Great to have breakfast items available until they close at 2.

1  Thank Mainefama
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Second review!

Had what may have been the best Rueben of my life for lunch with the best fries anywhere. Yes, very positive feedback but is easy when the food is served fresh, hot, quick and with a smile. My favorite place when in this area of Maine!

Also to note : they have bar service. Bloody Mary for breakfast anyone?

Reviewed 2 January 2017

It's awesomely terrific. I am always too full when I leave and the check is never more than I think it should be. I love the staff. Bri and Paul are such a nice couple who really care about their community. However, it's the food that keeps us coming back, and how could it not be? DELICIOUS! The meat is smoked in house, and I am trying to make it through the whole menu, so far I've had the Corned Beef Hash (Better than Bintliff's), The Rueben(YUM), the Veggie Reuben, (a vegetable perfection) and a burger(so juicy). My children love it, and so do our adult friends. Fun atmosphere, great decor. Bri could compete in a cocktail competition, she honestly makes the BEST DRINKS I HAVE EVER consumed. Go, Eat, Stay Local!

Been to The Blue Pig Diner? Share your experiences!