Waldo Emerson Inn(Kennebunk)
US$239
US$180
US$199
The Lodge at Kennebunk(Kennebunk)(Great Value!)
US$101
Seaside Inn(Kennebunk)(Great Value!)
US$194
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

The Beach House(Kennebunk)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$234
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
US$193
King's Port Inn(Kennebunk)(Great Value!)
US$159
TripAdvisor
US$725
Relais & Châteaux
The Grand Hotel(Kennebunk)
US$429
All reviewsbeautiful groundshot breakfastwalking trailsmain guestrooms are basicprivate bathminute walk to the townattend massthe riverstaff was very friendly and helpfulmini refrigeratorcoffee and juicea special placethe ritzkennebunk beachhot itemshalf mile
Reviewed 2 September 2016

My 15 year old daughter and I stayed here for two nights at the end of August. I booked the week before and we were lucky to get the last room at the guest house Room #44 which was in the main building. Upon walking into the main building the hallway looked like it had not changed since it was a school. Our room was quite large, very clean, good sized bathroom also a flat screen TV. A bonus our room came with an extra room with a full sized bed which my daughter immediately claimed. There is water, tea, coffee and hot chocolate for guests free in the hallway. I found that at times there was hallway noise and noise from above us...people talking, walking across the ceiling, water, toilet flushing...very quiet by bedtime so not a real issue. Breakfast had a lot of choices at the buffet. For $4 more hot options such as pancakes, french toast or eggs can be added. The grounds of the guest house were very pretty with paved walkways that followed the river set with statues and benches for contemplation if you're up for it :-) We were there for the view. I found that from the guest house it is somewhat too far to walk to the beach carrying all your stuff. There was a beach pass available for $5 which was perfect. The walk into town was a bit far as well. Unless you like a walk or walk for exercise I think it is just a little too far to be comfortable. I was able to drive to downtown and find some on street parking. I would say this is the best place to stay in Kennebunkport for the price. Yes, it's simple and plain but also quiet and nice. We will be back.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2016

The location is ideal and just a short walk to downtown and a short drive to many local attractions. Simple and clean accommodations with lovely staff. Continental breakfast is included but for $4 dollars you can also have several hot breakfast selections.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2016

Especially good for Catholic families. Great location (easy walking distance to Kennebunkport and to the beaches). Rooms are spartan and dated, but clean. People are very nice and accommodating. Breakfast cannot be beat (free cereal/breads, coffee and juice, $4 for hot breakfast). They offer daily Mass and the celebrants were all very reverent, and we heard some very good homilies. Depending on what you are paying for, you may get a larger refrigerator and/or microwave, but those are not available in every room (we had a small refrigerator and no microwave, but that was okay). Free wi-fi.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Rooms are simple but good. The grounds are amazing. Best to walk to downtown and avoid driving. Kennebunk...wonderful! Pleasant little bay with boat trips. The warf is full of restaurants plus a micro brewery...

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Daniel B
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Came on a trip with my Dad. We were looking for something affordable and found this place online. We were happy with the price and accommodations. This place is simple--no frills or luxury. If you're looking for a cushy bed and breakfast then go elsewhere and pay more. If you just need a quiet place to lay your head, then this is the spot. It reminds me more of a retreat center or high-end camp rather than a full-on hotel.

The dinners (cost extra) were fantastic--we lucked into a Maine Lobster Dinner there at the house the night we arrived and Dad and I have never eaten such an incredible meal. The food is served buffet style. There was the freshest corn on the cob ever, the potatoes were heavenly and the lobster was bliss. We had dinner again the next night of turkey, Lithuanian sausage, etc. I wasn't impressed with the continental breakfast, but for $4 you can eat hot breakfast which was okay. We wished for yogurt and there wasn't any. The atmosphere and clientele reminded me of a senior center, but in a charming way. You bus your own plates at dinner and breakfast.

The saltwater pool was very salty-more so that the ocean, and when I put my head underwater my eyes stung. Water was colder than I'm used to, but I'm used to bath water pools in the South--someone more cold tolerant would be fine. The pool lounges were tall and easier to get up and down from than most pools which I appreciated.

Overall our stay was very pleasant and we would come again and would definitely recommend to a friend.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family