All reviews goose rocks beach hot tub scones continental breakfast short drive from downtown tether ball rent bikes room was clean outdoor pool extended weekend peaceful stay small patio nice amenities live entertainment parking pass easy access kennebunkport area
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Stayed three nights and enjoyed the experience. Kathleen was gracious and helpful acquainting us to the area. The accomodations are clean, quiet, homey and comfortable. We enjoyed the onsite restaurant for dinner but our favorite was definitely the homemade blueberry scones at breakfast. Ocean woods is a bit off the beaten path adding to its charm.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2017

We had an outstanding stay at this Resort. The facility is clean and the staff is very nice. If you travel in a sports car and you're concerned about parking, this resort has a huge parking area where your car will be safe. I would absolutely recommend this Resort and we will be back.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights while doing a driving tour of the lighthouses of Maine. Comfy bed but zero counter space in the bathroom. Lovely 5 minute stroll down to the beach but watch out for cars as there are no pathways or sidewalks.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2016

I was blessed to have my wedding here last week, and I couldn't be happier. The dining room was perfect for our 45-person group without making us feel lost in a huge room or closed in by dark walls. The space was perfect for our DJ to set up and had great easy access to the outside for fresh air. The grounds are beautiful and we expected to get married by the pond but the weather interfered, so the backup plan was quickly devised and even highly satisfying to me despite how much I didn't want to get married in a tent. The food was excellent and somehow cheaper than the catering companies I looked into. Staff were great about checking with me for any needs and kept the dining room spotless, as well as even bringing us all appetizers while we were taking pictures so we didn't miss out. The only thing that was a challenge was the policy about having to book two nights for a room - while I understand the policy due to the seasonal nature of the business, it kept away several interested guests, although the best man and bridesman did end up booking a room for one night only during the wedding itself. That would be a challenge for us wanting to go back for our anniversaries; we love the idea of spending a night away where we got married, but two nights when we don't live that far away is a little superfluous.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2016

I got a groupon for this place so it was a nice deal otherwise I would have never found this place! Kind of away from restaurants and the town in the middle of no where. Its good for a night sleep about a mile walk to the beach! Room had a air freshener scent which was kind of strange like covering something up! Getting to the room was inconvenient! we were on the 2nd floor but you have to go up and go down. it was kind of strange. Also don't lock the door on the inside when leaving; otherwise you will lock yourself out key wont work and you'll need to get a manager that happened to us. Overall a great stay Kathy had a good recommendation for Dinner and Breakfest was pretty good. just needs some touch ups to make this place wonderful.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends