Ocean Woods Resort
The Lodge on the Cove(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
US$148
1802 House Bed and Breakfast(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
US$209
Captain Fairfield Inn(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
US$169
Official Site
Lodge at Turbat's Creek(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$69
Groupon.com
Nonantum Resort(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
US$201
Hotels.com
Captain Lord Mansion(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$189
Official Site
Maine Stay Inn and Cottages(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$329
Captain Jefferds Inn(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
US$229
Hidden Pond(Kennebunkport)
US$804
All reviewsgoose rocks beachhot tubsconescontinental breakfastrent bikespeaceful stayroom was very clean and comfortablenice amenitiesdowntown kennebunkportlive entertainmentfull kitchenmy husband and imini fridgegrounds are beautifulshort driveevery morninga great stay
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I came here with my two children and beautiful wife for some rest and relaxation. I couldn't hav been more satisfied with this resort. All the staff were lovely, the accommodations perfect, and I found myself enjoying every aspect of the ocean woods resort.
We both have very high standards and appreciate all the resort had to offer.
Hands-down my wife and I agreed the fresh baked scones in the morning were the best we've had our entire lives. We both lived in New York City, so this is not something to take lightly.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
VisitMaine, Public Relations Manager at Ocean Woods Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Thank you Carlos, We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and loved the scones ;) We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We just returned from an extended weekend at Ocean Woods Resort, in Kennebunkport,Maine. It was a refreshing, restful, fun weekend at a beautiful resort, only a 5/10 minute walk from the wonderful Goose Rocks Beach.
Upon arrival, we were greeted by the owners ,Kathleen and Peter. They immediately made us feel like royalty!!! They recommended some activities for us to do for the weekend, and even made reservations for a nice restaurant for our dinner Saturday night.We spent the day Saturday shopping in the city of Kennebunkport, a short drive from the resort. It is a beautiful town,with great shops, and restaurants.
There is a nice sports bar on the second floor, PJ's Pub. On Friday we had drinks there, on the gorgeous outside deck. There was live entertainment there on this night, as well. The food at the bar was very good, the Lobster Roll, a Maine specialty was particularly good!!!
They offer breakfast in the dining room in the mornings,and you can eat inside or out on their beautiful grounds. The flowers looked like they are professionally cared for , all over the property.
On this weekend, there was a big family reunion there. While we were not a part of that, you could see a great time being had by all!! They were in the well maintained pool,and hot tub. There is a basketball hoop there,and a volleyball game going on, as well as canoes, and cornhole!!! The staff was courteous, helpful, and friendly.
We usually vacation in NJ,Carolina, or Florida, but will definitely return to Ocean Woods Resort in Maine. It was the first time in a long time we left a vacation, and really felt like we were treated special!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

First of all, I am FLOORED that this place has so many wonderful reviews. I have to think some of them must be fake from friends and family of the owners. We visit Kennebunkport every summer. This summer we booked last minute and our favorite places were already booked. So, we found Ocean Woods "Resort" online. It looked a little dated, but looked ok for a couple of nights. Called and paid for both nights over the phone before arrival. We were excited! I pulled up and I was a little nervous at how run down it was. Still, I was expecting dated. Checked in and went to the room. We had a double queen room. The bathroom was so small that my 10 year old couldn't even close the door while sitting on the toilet. Ok, no biggie. Kids put their bathing suits on and we head to the pool. It was DISGUSTING. It was dirty and cloudy. My kids (who are not picky), wouldn't even go swimming. You could not even see the bottom of the pool in the deep end. The hot tub...had to be 20 years old with rust dripping down the back. The place was so nasty. The restaurant wasn't even open the 2 days we were supposed to stay!! The breakfast that's included...I was told it was continental. This place is not a resort AT ALL. It's a run down Motel. There was some strange trailer filled with trash behind the shuffleboard court...old tv's mattresses, etc. When we went to dinner, I was so depressed about going back to that place, that I had to call around to see if anywhere saved any rooms for last minute bookings. We were lucky enough to secure a room at a nearby actual RESORT. I lost the money for both days and I didn't even care. It was worth it to get the hell out of that DUMP. We lasted 3 hours here. That's it. It is a shame that they market that place as a resort. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!! Trust me. I'm not a picky person, but this was AWFUL. It's like they just don't care, they just want your money to stay there. NEVER AGAIN.

Stayed: August 2017
3  Thank Stacey W
VisitMaine, Owner at Ocean Woods Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Hi Stacey,
We are so sorry and disheartened to read your review. We work hard every day, as we I have 40 years in the hospitality business, to provide a quality experience for each and every guest and we are sorry we fell short for you and your family of children. The trailer you saw out back behind the fence with old TV's and mattresses was just that, we had recently upgraded many mattresses and all of our rooms to flat screen TV's and you saw the old ones in a trailer headed to the dump (they are gone now). Please be assured we would never post one of our own reviews. Hundreds of guests every month love us and are pleased to share their wonderful experiences. Again, we are very sorry to hear we fell short for you.
Respectfully
Kathleen Spang and Peter Morton, Owners/Managers

Reviewed 9 August 2017

It was reasonably priced, clean, and the staff very helpful. Easy to get around downtown Kennebunkport traffic. Breakfast was basic continental but each day the owner made a treat -blueberry or raspberry scones...outstanding! They have bikes and kayaks to rent, free little wagons to drag your stuff to the beach (10-15 minutes walking). Also a nice outdoor pool and jaccuzi, very nice for a quick two day stay. They have a cafe/pub on-site after 4pm but not open Tuesday or Wednesday.

Room Tip: Garden side but it doesn't really matter, it was very quiet in the middle of the week (Tuesday-Wednesday)
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We just got home from another relaxing week at the Ocean Woods Resort. We stayed in the two bedroom condo. It was clean and comfortable as always. We have been coming to stay at this lovely resort for years. The condo is stocked with whatever you may need - even a lobster pot and baking pans! The grounds are beautiful and well cared for. The pool area is picturesque and inviting. Goose Rocks Beach is just short walk or bike ride away! Kathleen and Peter will even offer a cute red wagon to get the little ones or your gear down to the beach. As our family continues to grow, we look forward to renting the four bedroom condo next! We have the best summer vacation memories thanks to Kathleen and Peter and their beautiful resort.

Room Tip: Condo units are a good choice for families.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family