US$97
US$196
Kittery Inn and Suites(Kittery)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$175
US$159
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

US$315
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
The Hotel Portsmouth(Portsmouth)
US$204
All reviewsplace to stayconvenient locationcabinoutletsmicrowaveportsmouth
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

On the plus side is cost. It is not costly. It has a nice swimming pool. You could say this makes it family friendly, especially for those on a tight budget. Unfortunately the place is a bit downbeat. Our room was dark and rather shabby. Toiletries were few and tiny, but we got a good shower. For us, it was a place to arrive late, get our heads down for the night and move on. For others with a family, the pool might induce them to stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alec M
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I've stayed here 3x within this year (2017) and was not disappointed any of the times. It is easy to find, close to a variety of places to eat, shop, and explore or visit. It is quiet. It's a motel and it's relatively cheap so I wasn't expecting anything fancy. I'm not high-maintenance so it worked for me. It was a place to stay while I was with my kids and once with my partner, a very simple and quiet place to sleep and stay for the night. My kids enjoyed the pool...it was nice to have for that down time once we got back from an outing or in the morning before we headed out, a nice distraction. I found the owner to be very accommodating and kind. I most definitely will be staying here again.

Room Tip: There are cottages and a motel section. I'd say that the cottages are more private, quiet, and quaint.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

1st our door was a key lock fine ..but the door literly could have been kicked in. I was worried for my safety all night especally with the smokers out all night and drinking beer in front of their rooms.. The room was so tiny i cant stress this enough** the ac was super small and super dirty* couldn't use due to allergies** the Linens looked clean but the top blanket was an old piece of garbage we spelt in sheets 1 pillow a piece* the soaps and shampoo were in tear open sample like packs ..that were impossible to open* there was no real window over where our air condition was!! It was like a plastic that looked like it fall out any minute* the tv didnt work and we were far 2 tired to complain and be borthered. So no wifi or tv** the place was nothing.. Should just spent 20 extra bucks and go 2 motel 6 any where but here.... We rushed out in morning to drive rest of way 2 ny. An hour later my husband realized he left our debt card in the room... Well i called over and over after about the 10th time the women picked up the phone to tell me that she wasn't there **and she would go there now and look for the card in the room...... we waited for her phone call on the side of the I-95 South since this was our only source of income! She never called back I called back over and over again and then we just had to cancel our debit card!! We continue crossing our fingers with the little money that we had which was literally 18 bucks and we had to pay tolls.. it was extremely rude that she knew how imperative it was for her to call us back because if she found it we were going to turn around and go get it.... but she didn't even bother to call us back !after me leaving over 16 messages ..never have I gotten a phone call back! This place was a mistake that will never happen again and please don't make the same mistake stay away from here**

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This hotel is not what the picture nor the description is. It is dirty, the woman who owns it and greets you is abrasive and plan to be welcomed by her child in a diaper on the counter that you are expected to check in on. Would highly recommend anything but especially for families, What a disappontment!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Good Points: Friendly welcome. Clean and spacious room with ample parking. Convenient location for 1 night on our trip up the coast.
Bad Points: Windows took a while to get to lock. Only view out onto a main road and nowhere very close/open past 9pm to eat other than the big burger chains on a retail park.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple