“Excellent sandwiches”
Review of Henry VIII Carvery

Henry VIII Carvery
Ranked #7 of 73 Restaurants in Kittery
Cuisines: American
Description: We are a specialty sandwich shop featuring Certified Angus Beef®, roast turkey breast, roast pork loin and smoked ham. All of our tender and delicious roasts are cooked and carved on the premises. Each sandwich is made with the best ingredients we can find, such as Hellmann's® mayonnaise, Maine-grown on-the-vine tomatoes and an artisanal bread. Try any one of our sandwiches, wraps, salads or homemade soups and you'll see why "Our Secret's in the Execution!"
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

This was our third or fourth time coming to Henry VIII for lunch, my mother and I make a trip up to Kittery every year and always make a point of coming here. I normally don't eat turkey breast because I find it can be dry, but the turkey here is amazing. Roast beef is also great, and the variety of sandwich fixings makes for some great options. Definitely worth seeking out if you find yourself in Kittery.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

My goodness this place knows how to make a sandwich! My husband and I both had roast beef sandwiches. They were unlike anything we have ever had in Colorado or on our travels. Huge chunks of roast beef, delicious bread, and outstanding sauces. We both left saying we wished we were staying in the area so we could have another sandwich from here. Don't hesitate to try it you wont be disappointed!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We wanted to avoid the junk around the outlet malls and found this gem just north. Great roast beef, good prices and no lune. My kids loved it.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

We were looking For a quick bite to eat. And found this nice place. Staff was great patient and quick. Food came out quickly as ordered. Excellent sandwiches and sides. Would recommend this for lunch. Numerous sandwiches to choose from. All types of bread .

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Traveling home on RTE 1 from Ogunquit to CT and found this great place for a quick sandwich. There were four of us. Two had some type of a roast beef sandwich, one had turkey and the other had ham. Prices were very reasonable. Side accompaniments we had were chips and also potato salad. Service was quick and friendly. When we first pulled into the yard there we two vehicles. By the time we left, the lot was full. You can eat inside or they have a nice area under a few canopy type tents.Shall definitely stop again on my way by next time I'm in the area.