“Amazing craft cocktails.”

The Wallingford Dram
Ranked #17 of 71 Restaurants in Kittery
Reviewed 30 September 2017

My only complaint is that once you have a cocktail here, everywhere else feels like
a let down. This joint is tiny, but that's part of the charm. Can't wait to go again!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Stopped here with five friends on a Sunday afternoon. What a surprise! Friendly and talented mixologist. Very reasonable prices for exceptional cocktails. Will definitely return and recommend to my friends. Highly recommend the "Leatherman", a wonderful variation on a Manhattan. Yum!

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Heard a lot about this place and was in the neighborhood, so I dropped by and had their Mai Tai, which was very good. Wasn't crazy about the ambience -- such a small place -- but liked the blues music that was streaming. I also got charged an extra buck for the $10 Mai Tai, which I didn't appreciate. This seems to happen a lot lately, like it's a growing trend. Go for the cocktails but keep a close eye on your bill.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Husband had been here before with friends and loved it. Finally made it there on a date night and I loved it too. The drinks menu is unique and prepared very skillfully with incredibly fresh ingredients. Everything we tried was fantastic. Ordered the chef's choice cheese and charcuterie plate (which also included nuts, olives, honey drizzled pear and the most delicious crackers) and were very full and happy afterward.

The Wallingford is tiny. It seats maybe 8 at the bar, 4 at the window and I think there were 3 four-tops along the wall. If you can, it's really fun to sit at the bar and watch the bartender work. When we went, we were the only people there for at least an hour so we got to ask lots of questions without it interfering too much. Another couple came in later and asked questions about one of the unusual liquors they use and the bartender poured them a tiny sample. He poured us a tiny sample of fresh ginger syrup when my husband asked what it was. He also made us a special drink for our anniversary which he shared with another staff member. "Tasting is encouraged" which I think is awesome and a great way to foster new ideas among the staff and engage customers.

Drink and food prices were comparable to any number of other restaurants but I definitely feel like you get your money's worth here. Really really fantastic.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I currently live in Boston (where we have delicious food and unique cocktails) and I prefer the Dram over any place down here.

The cocktails are delicious and the staff is excellent - they're friendly and are experts in their field. The prices are also really good for the quality and uniqueness of drink that you're getting.

Whether you're alone or with friends, this is a great place to go. Do be aware that the inside is very, very small. Larger groups (more than 4 or 5) may have a hard time fitting during busier times.