Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great 80th birthday present

For our 80th birthday Judy and I booked our first tandem skydive and we loved the crew and staff... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Hennyzz
Awesome

OMG, what an incredible feeling. It was better than I imagined and so much fun. So glad I got the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
raenasb
Keene, New Hampshire
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Purchased jumps for me and my daughter for her 18th b-day. We had to reschedule due to 2020, and just got home from our dive in Aug of 2021. No problem to reschedule. Our tandem partners were encouraging and super fun. Get the video option especially if a first timer, because the additional person encouraging you to smile and enjoy while you are falling was super beneficial. The picture quality is wonderful and absolutely gave us memories. Though their systems allow for many jumpers on a weekend day, I encourage you be there for the day to see other jumpers on their way down and to simply meet the adventurous souls participating in this amazing activity. Top notch marks to Jerod and Jade. These folks work very hard to keep their systems moving and everyone safe. I new I would be nervous jumping, and though I was the staff and the feel of Skydive New England makes it realistic to jump out of a plane. Cheers!

Date of experience: August 2021
teamSNE, Front Office Manager at Skydive New England, LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for jumping with us! We love sharing our passion with anybody who will jump!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Being a first time for me arriving at skydive New England you look around and take a deep breath and feel overwhelmed by the beauty of the place. The staff made for easy transactions and communication along with the rest of the staff why you got to see packing shoots and prepping for the next jump it makes for a satisfying experience to see it all first hand. For all of the instructors each one had a very up beat happy personality and made sure each person felt comfortable and ready for the time of there life! Over all i am more that happy that I had picked skydive New England as my first place to ever skydive and it won’t be my last. (Thank you to my instructor Jerrid who made me feel like a member of his team and for making me feel as safe as possible)

Date of experience: August 2021

We believe fun and safety go hand in hand. Thanks for jumping with us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lived by Skydive New England for years and would love watching the planes up above and the divers colorful parachutes fall throughout the summer months. This week I decided to surprise my sister with a skydiving trip for her birthday and it was THE greatest experience! We both did a tandem jump and my sister also had a videographer come with her jump -- 100% worth it, next time I go I will be ordering one for myself as well. The photos and videos were immediately ready and the videos came out AMAZING! All of the instructors were incredibly informative and did an excellent job at getting you excited to have fun on your jump while also reassuring you of your safety in feeling confident with each step from setting up your harness all the way through your landing. The views while parachuting were beautiful and the freefall was indescribably incredible! As soon as we landed I wanted to get back on the plane to jump again!

Date of experience: August 2021

Thank you for celebrating with us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you have had any tiny thought to go skydiving you HAVE to go! I don't like planes, I don't like heights and I don't like that stomach drop you would get on a roller coaster. I am obsessed with Sky diving! I went the first time and as soon as I hit the ground I knew I had to go again! Nothing compares to the rush you get from the freefall. Every time I hear a plane now all I want to do is jump from it! I think everyone needs to go at least once in their lifetime! I will be going as many times as possible in mine!

I also highly recommend getting the video! If I hadn't gotten the video of my first jump my brain would not have believed I did it!

Skydive New England gives you plenty of warning that this is an all day event! Really plan to spend the day there, but don't worry, it's a super cool place to hang!

Date of experience: August 2021

It's hard to not get hooked after your first jump!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Amazing experienced jumpers. Jarrid made me feel really comfortable and Dustin did great on my vid!!!

Date of experience: August 2021

Thanks for jumping with us!