“desserts”

Add it.
Grant's Bakery
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Lewiston
Reviewed 22 April 2015

great cookies cakes they have meat -chix -salmon pies they have beans and hot dogs they have specials everyday

Reviewed 1 March 2015

Best whoopie pies in all of North America. Yankee comfort food at its finest. We always make it a point to visit when we're in the area.

1  Thank Quackbury
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Awesome desserts. My fav is white cake with white frosting, or white cake/choc frosting. I don't love the chicken pie - i pick it up at Hannaford instead.

Raspberry clouds are heaven, as well as the mini pastries.

My only complaint - I can't get thru the door and I'm begin asked if I can be helped. I just wanna peek around and enjoy the aromas for a coupl'a minutes, please?

Reviewed 24 January 2014

I recently did "long distance" business with this bakery. My husband and I live in Houston, TX. He has been going up to Lewiston, Maine for business (off and on) these past 2 months. I suddenly realized that he would be spending his birthday up there and did a search for bakeries. I called them the morning of his birthday for help. I couldn't believe how nice Katie was with advising me. She spent a lot of time with me and actually gave me some other local information. I was and still am just amazed at this bakery's customer service. We decided to send him a specially designed red velvet cake, balloons, and one of their famous chicken pies. The owner delivered it to his hotel by supper time - he LOVED everything. My husband has been telling how very nice everyone he has met in Lewiston has been to him - I'm a true believer. And now he will be a frequent customer with Grant's.

1  Thank likesgooddining
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I have been here a few times and I am always impressed with the quality and value I get when I come here. I've had pastries, whoopie pies, cakes, bulkie rolls, and more and it has all been delicious and better priced than the grocery stores. If you need some special desserts or just cake that looks good and tastes good, come here.

1  Thank Ultra86