“Best bread around”
Review of Grant's Bakery

Grant's Bakery
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Lewiston
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Love this family owned bakery! I now live in TN but every trip to Maine includes a stop here to either get English muffins bread, beans, Bismark, hermits or Bismark. Everything is great!!

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 25 June 2016

Wonderful treats, nice specials on certain days, chicken pie, salmon pie, etc. Pies can be picked up in the freezer if you miss the special day they are served hot. Everything is great!!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 11 February 2016

This place has some awesome baked goods. The staff was very friendly, the treats were very yummy and they had a huge selection.

Date of visit: January 2016
Thank T.L. E
Reviewed 15 October 2015

The employees are always so pleasant. I usually go in for a specific item, but then I get "are you sure" this is all you want to day, we have a special on these today. Of course you have to have one of "these" The baked goods are awesome. But for me it is the macaroni and cheese, the salmon pies are also the best.
If you are not sure what would hit the spot, stop in and check it out. It will definitely be worth the trip. Tomorrow is Friday and it will be mac & cheese for me.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 15 September 2015

The people are always pleasant, and the selection of goodies is incredible My husband loves the creme horns, I love the raspberry turnovers. I had to get a special cake for my nephew, and they were more than patient showing me what was available.

Date of visit: September 2015