BillowHouse
Sea Cliff House Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
US$63
Hotels.com
Waves Oceanfront Resort(Old Orchard Beach)
US$80
US$70
Sea View Inn(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
The Edgewater(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$80
Marvin Gardens Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$109
Flagship Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
Inn at Soho Square(Old Orchard Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Free Internet
The Beachwood(Old Orchard Beach)
Norman's Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
Agoda.com
All reviewshome away from homeold orchard beachoceanview roommemorial dayjudiguesthousedunesretreathosts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Good lodge right on beach. The suites have spacious kitchens and living room. Also there is luxurious bathrooms in all rooms. The views are the best in the Ocean Park area. The lot and building are very pretty also. Overall I'm very satisfied and I hope you are as well. Enjoy your stay.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

The billowhouse is an amazing place. Judy and Mary make you feel like you are their family. We went to the billowhouse for a farewell to my dad. My mom, my brother and his family, also my husband and our two young boys. The location is awesome and the glass courtyards offer enough room for the kids to play. Mary makes cookies everyday. They boys loved that the most. Guest are friendly as well as all the staff . Judy is an amazing hostess. Definitely worth the price. Great memories were made here.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2016

My family and I have been staying at the BillowHouse since 2007, and it's not only our favorite place to stay in Maine, it's our favorite place to stay anywhere. The bed and breakfast rooms are lovely - our favorite is the Ocean View - and very clean, and the views are incredible. The owner is so friendly, and really makes you feel like a part of the family instead of just a guest. I wish we had the time and money to go more often!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2015

The Billow House staff is wonderful and take good care of you. Ocean Park is a special place and the Billow House is in the heart of it all. The new suite is amazing. Coming back to the Billow House is like coming home.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2015

My husband and I stayed at BillowHouse for one night after a full day of bicycling with BikeMaine. Our bikes and gear were about a mile from the B&B and Judy from BillowHouse was incredibly kind about picking us up and returning us early in the a.m. We stayed in what felt like a suite...a kitchen with table, a sitting area, a separate bathroom and a bedroom. It was very cozy and clean. We REALLY enjoyed the personal hot tub that was on a deck adjoining the room, which had a lovely view of the ocean. Much appreciated after a long day on a bike. When we checked in I could smell something delicious baking, and I think I discovered some of what it was the next morning at breakfast. Mary and Judy had left out an array of fresh baked goods (donuts, danish, a blueberry cobbler, a quiche, and more). Wow, it was all so tasty. Good thing we had to leave early or I would have eaten half of what was there! BillowHouse has character, comfort and class and I would recommend it to you without reservation. I'm just sorry we didn't have more time to enjoy it.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family