BillowHouse
The Concorde(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$178
Sea Cliff House Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
US$202
Old Colonial Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
US$210
Marcotte Motor Court(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$155
Marvin Gardens Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$169
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

Norman's Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
US$99
Seabreeze Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
US$149
All reviewshome away from homeold orchard beachoceanview roommemorial dayjudiguesthousedunesretreathosts
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Service is very good. Place is very clean with a spectacular view of the ocean. The breakfast they included was a do-it-yourself. They room was smaller than it appeared on the website. The pros outweigh the cons in this case. Their strongest asset is location, location, location.

Room Tip: My wife would have preferred the Lighthouse Room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This is the 15th year that we have returned to Billowhouse for our annual pilgrimage to Ocean Park, and it just keeps getting better and better. We have moved from our beloved Oceanview Room in the guesthouse to the larger Seaglass studio with a small kitchen with fridge. We were greeted by Judi and Mary as usual, and it was like seeing family again. From our deck we can see over the dunes to the beach, and see the waves breaking. We are more comfortable than we would be in a four star hotel....we are home again. Come to Billowhouse and bring the family, you WILL return!

Room Tip: Be sure to tell Judi the size of your group and she will recommend the best room for you!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank johnmacdonald37
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for 3 nights in a room facing the beach. The rooms are very well kept and maid service is excellent. Location of inn is perfect and is in a quiet area. Sunrises are beautiful, however if you are an early riser, this place may not be for you. The deck outside room is closed until 8 am, so you cant go out to enjoy the sunrise. Also the room rules book asks that you not shower before 8 am. That aside we would still go back as they are great inn keepers and the place is beautiful and well located.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I only live about an hour away, up in the mountains. But I found this gem while searching for a place to bring my 91 year old dad. We loved it! It has a chair lift so that he didn't have to climb the stairs. The room was clean and cozy. Nothing fancy, but very beachy and that is exactly what I was looking for. We stayed in the Sea Glass room. 3rd floor up. Faces the ocean and I sat out there even in the rain. So relaxing! I plan to take my daughter and her children in September or October. Just a skip and a jump from Old Orchard Beach, restaurants and of course you have your own private beach!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank FancyNancy54
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

My daughter and her boyfriend arrived Friday evening and were escorted to our room. We arrived at 10:30 and they told us we had to move in the morning as we were given the wrong room. That was inconvenient but the worst part was that the "new" room had a horrid odor. I went to the office for matches to light a candle and was handed a can of frebreze. We sprayed several times and left the window open....the room still smelled bad the next day. After complaining again the next day we were given a can of Airwick. Then in the evening we were given a jar of odor absorber, and then given the option of moving again. By this time we knew we would be leaving in morning so we stayed put.
Our weekend vacation could have been better if Judy had either fixed the smell or given us a different room as soon as we advised her. BTW...she knew the room had an odor problem when she moved us there.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family