“Always a Great Time”
Review of That Place

That Place
Ranked #11 of 102 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Price range: US$8 - US$27
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: That Place in Ogunquit is modern in look and feel, with a bustling, lively fun bar and lounge. We offer delicious steaks, creative seafood and inventive, yet classic appetizers.The newly renovated restaurant has an urban style dining room complete with a well designed bar area which is conducive to having a cocktail or a full five course meal. The two big screen LCD TVs and 12 beers on tap also make That Place in Ogunquit 's bar perfect to enjoy baseball season, or just great company.
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stopped here again while in Ogunquit. We really love this place and have found it consistently good. The drinks are great. This time two friends joined us. We had the Carbonara Chicken, the Filet Mignon, Pork Chop and the Cajun Snapper (my choice). All were delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Anniversary dinner and drinks! Great atmosphere, attentive service, food was delish!

Hubby had ciopino, I had baked stuffed lobster, yummy.

1  Thank tetreaux
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Visited after the Ogunquit Playhouse. Arrived early, had a drink at the bar. All were friendly, including the other customers. Drinks were excellent.
After reviewing menu, very nice and varied selection, decided on having dinner there. Both our meals were outstanding, service was friendly, helpful and properly timed. (Not rushed or ignored), atmosphere was excellent, even though quite busy the sound level was good.
Valet parking was a pleasant surprise as parking in this area can present a real opportunity. That Place will be high on our list from now on! Highly Recommend Reservations

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We have eaten here twice in the last two years. The food is excellent and the chef very creative. The service was great and the atmosphere friendly !

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

There’s just no way to put it, That Place is always good. Always. I’m a regular. I go at least once every two weeks in the summer, and often in the winter. I’ve never had a bad meal, or bad service.

This time, 6 of us sat outside. We were seated promptly. Our server was right over to take our drink orders. I had a sour apple martini, it was absolutely perfect. We started with a scallop appetizer: delicious. For dinner, the seafood trio: crunchy, creamy and delicious. I can’t wait to go back in two weeks.

1  Thank RPR84

Been to That Place? Share your experiences!