Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews harbor house bedroom suite perkins cove outdoor pool half bath sea cliff marginal way living area within walking distance full kitchen shore road the location is perfect memorial day great stay small kitchen minute walk definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2020

Sea Rose Suites is perfectly located for access to all that’s so wonderful in Ogunquit...eateries, shops and most importantly the Marginal Way. A real blessing to be so near the ocean and the gift of walking the Marginal Way daily.
Friendly staff, great accommodations.

Date of stay: October 2020
Pink Blossoms Resort, General Manager at Sea Rose Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2021

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay here at Sea Rose Suites.
We hope that you will stay with us again on your next trip to beautiful Ogunquit.

Reviewed 26 October 2020 via mobile

Seven star townhome the place was extremely clean and up-to-date very large comfortable I would recommend anyone to stay here for any occasion only disappointment I had was I could not get a late check out

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Pink Blossoms Resort, General Manager at Sea Rose Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review Sea Rose Suites. Your comments help us to better serve our guests.
We are sorry that a late check-out was not a possibility. Due to the current situation, cleaning protocol and safety for
the next guests require extra time and attention. Thank you for your patience and cooperation with us as we strive for a healthy environment for everyone.
We hope to see you again when you are in Ogunquit.

Reviewed 23 October 2020

What a great place with nice people and a friendly vibe!

I didn't make a reservation... Walked in and they had a room available for me. I was by myself and stayed one night.

The staff at the hotel was so nice and wonderful. My interaction with the front desk was a lovely experience. And, I could see the manager (?) cleaning off the outdoor tables early in the morning to make everything nice in the event guests wanted to sit outside. My room was spotless and smelled of fresh laundry! The bed was huge (king) and very comfortable.

The location is perfect - you can walk to Barnacle Billy's (Perkins Cove) in about 10 minutes and you can access Marginal Way minutes from the hotel as well. You can also walk to Ogunquit's "Main Street."

The property was extremely well taken care of, clean, and up to date.

The price was also very good. When I walked in and let them know how much I was interested in paying, they said they had a room for me at the price and it was on par with the lowest prices in the area at that time. I had stayed at another hotel for one night; it was the same price, but not as nice as my suite at Sea Rose.

I also had a lovely little balcony.

Highly recommend!

1  Thank Brooklyn32Alli

Thank you for your kind words about our staff. Our goal is to make our guests as comfortable as possible here at Sea Rose Suites.
Hope to see you the next time you are in Ogunquit!

Reviewed 16 October 2020

The Sea Rose Suites exceeded our expectations! It was so nice to have 2 bedrooms for our family and a full fridge and kitchenette. The suite was VERY clean and the hotel was quiet. Having an indoor pool was awesome, kids loved it. We are excited to try the outdoor pool next time we stay, when the weather is warmer. It's walkable to all the things you would want to do in Ogunquit and it's affordable. Will definitely stay again. Thank you Sea Rose Suites for the awesome vacation!

2  Thank jennmH8740EN
Pink Blossoms Resort, General Manager at Sea Rose Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2020

It's always good to hear from guests. We hope to be able to make your future vacations as awesome as this year's was.

Reviewed 15 October 2020

My wife and I stayed there over the Indigenous People's Day weekend. The hotel was wonderful. The suite (almost typed room, it's not a room it is a suite) was spacious and well maintained. There was no housekeeping due to COVID and staying there during a pandemic I felt as safe as possible. The property was located in a wonderful area walking distance from the cove and all that is around there. It is a long walk to all that is near Route 1 away from the cove but it can be done; you aren't in a rush right ?! One HUGE problem with the property is that you can hear EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING in the adjoining suite. Footsteps, talking, going to the bathroom everything. Would probably try to get an upstairs suite to try and make that more tolerable if we go back next time. Wonderful aside from that huge problem.

Room tip: Get and upstairs suite, if you don't the noise will kill you when your neighbors are home.
2  Thank yardcoresp97

We're happy to hear about your stay with us. We hope that you do return to Sea Rose Suites, we will be happy to accommodate
you with a quieter upstairs suite in the future.
Thank you for taking the time to comment.