“EXCELLENT customer service and quality products!”

Backyard Coffeehouse & Eatery
Ranked #9 of 102 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: They also have great sandwiches. I'd really like to add it on.
Reviewed 4 September 2017

My husband and I stumbled upon this sweet trendy place when they first opened and have come back each year while on vacation. The staff is spot on, the food is fresh made to order, and the quality of products is great. This trip my GF sister had as she described "the most fabulous fresh sandwich" she had had in a long time and will come back with her family when we head for home. Facilities are clean and they offer Wi-Fi which I greatly appreciated so I could take care of work that wouldn't process fast enough where we are staying. It was interesting to see the array of people who came for something to eat and/or drink. Young college students gathering to do some work, an older man my senior age reading his morning paper - and families with children to have a bite to eat. I highly recommend you stop at least once to enjoy a breakfast or lunch at the Backyard Coffeehouse ... and the chai tea latte is one of the best I have had.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Great variety of food and coffee offerings. Good vibe, different types of seating, low, high, family style and more private and intimate, inside or outside.

My friend had soy latte decaf and we had regular, we ordered to eat in and saw others had ceramic cups so we we excited to get a break from the workweek paper cups.

When our coffees started coming up in paper cups my friend mentioned we had ordered to eat in, the girl causally said oh we ran out of clean latte mugs!!

Disappointing, I know it was busy but I am sure that isn't unusual and they should be more organized to provide coffee in ceramic mugs. Lattes were good.

The food was very good, I had a cheese and bacon biscuit with real pieces of bacon. My friends had breakfast sandwich and bagel with humus and bean sprouts.

Would definitely revisit.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Cute atmosphere and friendly service, but we were both underwhelmed with our coffee choices. We had much better drinks the next day at the bakery down the road.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The variety and deliciouness of their sandwiches is why we get take out for lunch all the time! The food is always fresh and the portions large.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Good coffee and a nice big room-plus outside seating to take in the sun during a great summer's day. A lot of traffic on that street during high season, so this is a good place to relax from it all. Good bakery goods and pretty much a local hangout.