3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$101
Expedia.comUS$101
PricelineUS$101
TravelocityUS$101
Orbitz.comUS$101
CheapTicketsUS$101
All reviews the main house ocean view continental breakfast marginal way yogurt front lawn breakfast staff ogunquit beach shops and restaurants perfect location my husband and i overlooking the water lounge chairs staff was very friendly and helpful small fridge park your car beautiful grounds
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2021

Pros- right on the beachfront, full ocean view beautiful grounds and flowers, large room and bathroom, very clean and comfortable, quiet, chairs outside room and on lawn, serve yourself outdoor basic breakfast on terrace, parking close to room, quiet, clean, walkable/close to Winding Way Trail and shops and restaurants, decent wifi and charging port for devices, mini fridge

Cons- dated decor but cozy,

Room tip: Room 125 was very nice.
Date of stay: September 2021
Sergio Becerra, Owner at Terrace By The Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2021

Thank you for your recent visit !!
We appreciate your feedback and looking forward to see you again

Reviewed 17 September 2021

The Terrace looks very nice from Wharf Rd, but I have never stayed here until last week and I have been coming to Ogunquit for 3 decades. The prices for all ocean views were more than I wished to pay so I chose the one story motel section behind the main house. No view, just parking lot. I was so pleasantly pleased and surprised. We had access to all the lovely perks: swimming pool, lawn, chairs, ocean views, breakfast, tea and coffee inside main house, even the very clean and well appointed bathroom/shower attached outside for those coming back up from the water. All of the staff were professional, friendly and welcoming. We were able to park early and were called when the room was ready. Our room was clean and spacious, even if a bit worn (broken tile in bathroom, front door quick to close on you, closet door did not quite close). No matter at all with all the other excellent parts. I was more than happy with the continental breakfast. it had a wonderful selection of cold foods- yogurt, grains, fresh melons and fruit, yes and little muffins. I will definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Several and varied rooms/ house/motel/hotel available, from full ocean front view to none.
Date of stay: September 2021

Thank you Linda for your recent stay !!
We appreciate your feedback and looking forward to see you again

Reviewed 6 September 2021 via mobile

Nice across the board - good location, clean, comfortable room, pleasant check-in staff.

The property is well situated. Pretty views. While I doubt I will return when I go back to the area, I would consider it.

Ogunquit itself is absolutely lovely. I’d love to spend a couple weeks there.

1  Thank PhilNTed
Reviewed 4 September 2021

Hotel is clean, location is stellar, but room was a $259 per night motel. Size of room was nice, having fridge was also nice, weird closet setup and super dated furniture. Nothing on walls, no charm just plain walls, dowdy heavy curtains and a very sterile room, that had an overpowering smell of cleaning products. But the location absolutely makes up for what the room is lacking. I realize we selected a lower end room option due to budget, but there are simple things they can do to make it feel less like a super basic motel. More positives, nice front lawn seating with amazing views and beautiful porch for breakfast and really all day seating. But even that setup is very dated and furniture could use a major overhaul. Front staff woman was super friendly and quick check in, parking was easy as everyone as assigned spot and it’s right near your room. If staying here, I’d recommend NOT getting the budget option & either picking a diff spot all together or at least a diff room . We happen to be in room 120. Bur location and views are fantastic.

Reviewed 28 August 2021 via mobile

The location is perfect with beautiful views of the ocean. In addition, your in short walking distance to Ogunquit Beach, Marginal Way and the center of town. The property is beautifully landscaped and the our room was very spacious and comfortable.

A very nice continental breakfast every morning served by very friendly and accommodating hotel staff. We were so impressed with this property that we requested booking for next year.

You will not be disappointed.

Room tip: Be patient. Ogunquit is very busy in season.
Date of stay: August 2021