Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$94
Hotels.comUS$94
PricelineUS$94
TripadvisorUS$94
FindHotel
TravelocityUS$94
All reviews large outdoor pool two queen beds hot tub great location the hotel staff nice stay blueberry pancakes footbridge beach amenities wells linens trolley
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Great hotel beautifully painted and decorated. I went in the hot tub which was relaxing and enjoyed the pizza in walking distance. There were several people smoking outside there rooms though... breakfast was very enjoyable as well, good service

Room tip: Definitely recommend getting the pizza next door!
Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

Was less then impressed, bathroom had red ants everywhere and I mean everywhere. We had to lay towels on floor and cover them just to walk on floor. The people in room that was close to us were smoking dope and cigarettes and our room was smoked filled. Will definitely stay elsewhere next time .

Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank slipgroove
Reviewed 12 February 2021

We have been staying there for years. Last time we stayed the room was nasty.
Bedspreads stained and dirty. Bathroom toilet was used and gross. Housekeeping couldn't come until the next day.
Will Never stay there again.

Room tip: go somewhere else
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 13 September 2020

After a busy month of preparing for the State Primary in MA and once the results were finalized, my husband took me to my favorite place in Maine and we stayed once again at this resort motel. We were finally welcome in Maine again, being Massachusetts residents and a COVID 19 hot spot state, we had planned to vacation in July for the holiday but were forced to cancel our plans. When we finally arrived we were pleased to see that special and safe accommodations had been put in place, that all safety precautions had been done and we not only felt safe and protected but in a place where aLl guests would feel protected to the extent possible.
Our five night stay was relaxing, there were no crowds but the weather was sunny and warm, and yes we were treated special! My next few months back at work are now bearable as I got the rest that was really needed thanks to the owners and staff, Katie you are the best!

Date of stay: September 2020
Patrick Carroll, General Manager at Ogunquit Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2020

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to comment on your experience. We are delighted to have all of our friends from Massachusetts able to visit us again! Thank you for recognizing Katie and her team here at the hotel, I look forward to sharing your comments with them.

Looks like I am headed to Teresa's to get my own pizza:-). We look forward to your next trip to Ogunquit!

Reviewed 2 September 2020 via mobile

We came to Maine from NY as a vacation as Maine and NY both have very low numbers, I do come to Maine once a year usually. We stayed at the Ogunquit Hotel and Suites. I originally booked via Trip advisor and Booking.com, but the manager reached out to me personally and matched the offer, well actually saved me $50. Then due to a scheduling conflict 2 people in the family had to work, so my friend and I shared a room and he gave us a suite with 1 bedroom, and the price was amazing!! Close to everything we love, can walk to footbridge off ocean road so no parking woes.
The room was clean and up to my covid expectations (which precovid were high). They maintained precautions, they cleaned well, and I truly had no worries. And for the first time I think EVER! sound proof rooms!! I had a great nights sleep. They offer a breakfast for pick up, but we preferred to try blueberry pancakes anywhere and everywhere. Pool and hot tub areas were clean and covid ready!
I will totally come back! Thank you

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Patrick Carroll, General Manager at Ogunquit Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2020

Thank you for staying with us and for offering feedback about your experience here. I am thrilled that your stay with us met your expectations, and I look forward to sharing your comments with the team here. We are so happy to have people staying with us and at how well people are conducting themselves as we all work through this difficult time. Thanks again, and we hope your travels bring you our way in the future!