Yardarm Village Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$195
Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites)(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$299
Gorges Grant Hotel(Ogunquit)
Juniper Hill Inn(Ogunquit)
US$240
Abalonia Inn(Ogunquit)
US$229
Hotels.com
Sea Rose Suites(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$325
US$219
Hotels.com
Riverside Motel(Ogunquit)
Norseman Resort(Ogunquit)
US$639
All reviewslow tidestove tophuge poolgreat donutseasy chairefficiency roomand flat screen tvbeen staying here for yearsthe cottageswould stay here againmemorial day weekendoff seasonfootbridge beachking bedrowboatfridgetennis
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Very large room but very dated but very clean. We enjoyed our stay and the Staff was delightful. I got a blueberry stuffed doughnut for breakfast it was amazing. We enjoyed out stay would stay again. A little far to walk to town center.

Room Tip: These are like little efficiency apts
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bibbmon
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Ok, first this place is easy to find. We were only here one night. We got a double bed room which had a full kitchen. The bathroom is off the kitchen with a tub and shower. The shower was nice and sink worked. There was no hair dryer here; or if there was one I didn't find it. The towels were small; the kind that barely wrap around you.
We didn't use the kitchen except the refrigerator. The unit had dishes for two people but not much in the way of pans. If I wanted to cook I would have been hard pressed to find the right utensils. There was a coffee maker with coffee and a toaster.
The bed was comfortable with two lights over it; one for each side. There was a side table on only one side of the bed.
There was a smallish table in the room to use for dining if you want. There were also two chairs and a small table in front of the room, outside.
The motel wasn't very crowded when we were there so was very quiet.
They have an indoor and outdoor pool and an indoor and outdoor hot tub. We used the indoor hot tub; the pool was too cold to use. The pressure on the hot tub was very low but we used it for 15 minutes.
They did have several bikes and a couple exercise machines. All were housed in a garage. Their use was free. The wifi didn't work in my room. If they had a business center I didn't see it. I didn't ask. I didn't mention my wifi problem.
The breakfast was very meager but they did have fresh fruit so I took two mandarin oranges and some coffee.
The beach was the best area. They had a couple kayaks and rowboats for use by guests. Because of the tide you have to know when to use the boats; so you aren't stranded. We went to the water and sat in the rowboats when the tide was in and than later when it was out. When the tide was out we loved it because there were many birds eating in the flat. We stayed until the bugs found us!
I wish they would have had a mat at the door so I didn't have to drag mud into the room. I did take my shoes off but still got some in the room when I brought the shoes inside.
This place isn't great but it was fine for one night.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Property is shabby, rooms are a little dirty. I had to ask for an ice bucket, iron, ironing board. Hot tubs didn't work properly. Best part was the little beach area to have a glass of wine at night. Take ur own blanket though as there are no chairs. Also, free bikes and kayaks. You have to plan for low,and high tide. Wouldn't stsy here again except last resort. Its a shame they don't care more about the grounds and finishing touches,becuase it does have good potential.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank StefNegroni
Reviewed 27 August 2017

The best part of this place is the secret beach you can access by crossing the sandbars at low tide or by rowboat/kayak (provided) at high tide. Soft sand and empty with great waves! Pick some wild raspberries and blackberries on your way down to the shore!
Otherwise the Inn was just fine - comfortable room with good AC, decent size; two pools both clean and nice; friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast was pretty weak if you want to eat healthy, but great donuts if you don't

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017

How do they get away describing this as a resort. It's a motel with a swimming pool. We booked the large two bedroom apartment for an exorbitant price, and when we got there found our second floor apartment, with views to nowhere, to have outdated furniture, chemical cleaning smells throughout the rooms, a front door with rust on the bottom. The "resort..." boasted of facilities like a workout room, laundry, free breakfast etc. The workout room was a garage with a couple pieces of equipment, the machines in the laundry were all out of order, the breakfast was a collection of cereal and donuts. I should have done more homework before booking this place. On the positive side the staff were nice, it's walking distance to town, and you could eat all the cereal you want.

Room Tip: Yes, choose another "resort"
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family