“We come back every year! (Multiple times per stay)”
Review of Caffe Prego

Caffe Prego
Ranked #22 of 102 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Price range: US$0 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Cafe Prego has the most delectable pizzas, mouth watering paninis and delicious entrees. My family visits Ogunquit every year (for 17 years) and this restaurant is our go-to for lunch and dinner on any day. Rain or shine, they have a nice patio outside and tables indoors. At dinner, they have a great selection of music and some nights live performers. The restaurant is great for small children and adults! I recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys a good Italian meal (and tasty gelato)!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Caffe Prego is delightful. My teenage daughter and I had breakfast on the outdoor covered terrace, enjoying the breeze and people watching on Shore Road. I had the Eastern Benedict, which was an eggs benedict with smoked salmon and cream cheese, in addition to the traditional ingredients of an eggs benedict. It was my dream combo --- bagels and log and eggs benedict (minus the bagel). Very tasty. My daughter ordered French toast, which she said was light and delicious.
The ambiance was relaxing. Nice music, colorful surroundings, friendly conversations all around. The service was attentive, but not hovering. Our drinks were refilled quickly, and without asking.
We didn't have time (or room in our full tummies) to sample any of the delightful array of gelato and biscotti we saw inside the restaurant.
There is parking -- which is a miracle on this congested street. It's on the left side of the restaurant.
If you're looking for a good meal, a relaxing experience, and good value for your money, go to Caffe Prego.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I was a little weary about going Italian in a seafood town first but honestly was delicious. I enjoyed the veal saltimbocca with a bottle of wine. The dish was absolutely phenomenal. Unlike any way I've ever had it prepared. My wife enjoyed the lobster ravioli dish. Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This is a very nice place. The location is great and the food selection is good. It is open with a large outside dining area. The menu is fairly simple with not so fancy but different selections.Their BRUSCHETTA is excellent as well as many other entrees.Not too much food but more than adequate.
They have authentic gelato which is excellent.We go every summer and stop here for lunch each year.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Had a nice pizza dinner on the outdoor patio. Very thin crust, which I like. Their staff was very nice and the service good. Has diverse Italian menu, so something for everyone.

Been to Caffe Prego? Share your experiences!