“Large party business dinner - Excellent!”

Angelina's Ristorante & Wine
Ranked #17 of 102 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Fine Italian dining in a casual setting. Fresh Seafood, Steaks, & Chops Outdoor Garden Terrace & Private Dining Available
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We had a large party of 11 looking for a relatively quiet place for a business dinner - with only a few days notice. The ambience and setting is great. The drinks were quick, with many fresh special martinis et al. The appetizers were excellent. All were eaten quickly - we had to add a few more as the calamari, caprise were great. Dinners were all excellent. Quite a varied mix from steak to pork chops to pasta to fish. No leftovers. Very good desserts and cappacino, espresso. All in all a great experience. All that attended said that they will definitley come back for dinner again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,912)

Reviewed 21 August 2017

After a couple of days eating seafood we were ready for change, and this upscale Italian restaurant fit the bill. After doing a little research I called Angelina's late in the afternoon for reservations and they were able to fit us in. When we got to the restaurant there was already a line for walk ins. Definitely make a reservation for this busy restaurant. I also recommend studying the extensive menu on line before you go so you have an idea of what you want to order.

We shared a lobster ravioli appetizer and for the main course I settled on the risotto with veal and my wife chose the grilled pork chop (picture included). The ravioli was slightly under cooked and could have used more sauce, but other wise was very good with nice size chunks of lobster in the ravioli. Our dinners were excellent, with the exception of undercooked brussel sprouts. The quantity of food was such that we could only eat half of it and had a nice meal with the leftovers the next day.

The atmosphere was very busy, people obviously enjoying their meals. The wait staff were very attentive and in a constant state of motion dealing with the large number of diners. When we left the line to get in the restaurant was even longer. Would definitely go again

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Reservation was for 8.. sat about 8:25 in the front dining room, it's season so I understand that.. but not gonna lie it was hot in there which was strange cause the back dining room and restroom were frigid.. it made it uncomfortable for me..appetizer of the "slab" of cheese was delicious and the actual highlight of the meal..Gnocchi was heavy and didn't really taste homemade to me(especially what my Nonnie used to make) the warm bread was tasty.. my friends got the special and felt their pasta didn't taste homemade as well.. we left feeling like we would not rush back to this restaurant when in town.. better options elsewhere

5  Thank Mags197
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We came here on vacation and had my sons 21st birthday dinner here. The food was absolutely amazing! Service was great. The parking was horrible and took us many laps and time. That part was frustrating!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We had the portobello appetizer stuffed with seafood it was delicious. I had the lobster risotto which was the best meal I ever had , and I have had this in a few places before. They give you a very generous portion. My friend had risotto with scallops, shrimp, mussels and lobster which was also excellent. our waitress was very helpful and friendly. If I were staying in the area longer I would definitely go back!

Been to Angelina's Ristorante & Wine? Share your experiences!