Beau Rivage Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
US$219
Atlantis Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$162
  • Pool
Marvin Gardens Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$159
Old Orchard Beach Inn(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$249
Green Dolphin Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$219
Crest Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
US$258
Marcotte Motor Court(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$220
Sea Cliff House Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
US$569
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

A group of friends wanted to get together in old orchard beach. They picked the motel , and to my surprise it was fantastic. The owners are on site and very nice folks, the staff was helpful . It was very close the the beach and the pier . They had a pool but it was early season and a little cool so we didn't try it out but it looked very inviting.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

Hotel is very convenient. There's not much else to say. The room is old and musty smelling. It's clean with somewhat new laminate flooring but no rugs at all. They were nice and brought us a couple extra pillows. There is wi/if and a swimming pool. Next door to a great restaurant , The Landmark. Very quick walk to the pier and rides at the beach.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2015

We decided to vacation in Maine at the last minute....do a road trip with no destination in mind!! Upon arriving in OOB we drove down the road & this is the first place we stopped at to go inside to check vacancy & rates! Owner was very friendly, & we were able to take vacancy immediately. We walked into room and was amazed at the cleanliness & size!!! I couldn't have picked a better place!! It is very family-friendly, has a pool out front & is centrally located so you can walk everywhere!!! There is a fridge/freezer & microwave. My MOST favorite was the bathroom!! The shower/tub was spotless & wrapped soaps available, as were towels, wash cloths, etc....but when you turn on the shower you never want to get out!!! The water pressure was awesome, especially after a long day getting wet & sandy & feeling like you need to wash it all off!!!! It was such a comfortable, relaxing place and even other guests were friendly & outgoing!! We met a couple next door from us who have been staying there for 22 years...and that says something about a place. When we asked for more towels, etc. there was never a problem!!!! I'd definitely recommend this place, especially for the cleanliness....great time!!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2015

***DO NOT RENT FROM HERE*** We booked a room for a holiday weekend. Our card was immediately charged for one night which was fine. But then we got a phone call at 8 pm the night before our reservation telling us that our room was only one double bed in a small room. This was not at all what we reserved. When I called to book the reservation the woman advised me it would be a room with two queen sized beds. The woman on the phone said she could refund the charge if I didn’t want to book the room any longer. I asked her why I wasn’t told that it would be a small room when the original lady said it was a double queen room and she said she wasn’t sure. I asked if we were the very last people to book as she stated they had “no other rooms available”. And she said we were the last to book. I told her to keep the reservation because I probably wouldn’t be able to find anything else in such short notice. I called about 30 other hotels in the area and everyone was booked. Which I assumed would be the case since it was already Friday. So we decided to just go with what we had already booked. Upon check in the woman was extremely rude and told me that they don’t rent to “locals” and that it was small family motel not for “young partyers”. Mind you I live 35 mins away and I am in my mid 30’s. We weren’t planning on having a party in the room, but we figured it would be convenient to spend the days at the beach and have diner and drinks around the area without having to travel back and forth both days. When I checked in the woman said she would only rent to us for the one night since it was already charged to my cc and it would be the small double bed room and we would need to find another place to stay the other night. How rude!!! In the mean time while I was filling out the paper work a middle aged couple came through the doors asking if there was any vacancy and she said yes would you like to see the room? They looked at the room and decided not to rent it, so I asked why we couldn’t have that room since it was what we were told we had originally booked and she said no we cant do that. What???! First of she is prejudice against “locals” and secondly she LIES and was very un-accommodating. Unless I guess you are “non-local” and either old or a family. Also the website says the rooms were recently updated…I personally don’t consider old school floral and wood décor from the 80’s updated. Oh and the shower barely spit---(yes spit out not sprayed) water and the water temp was very temperamental. I have nothing good to say about this place other than its close to the beach and you can park there. If I could give this negative stars I would!!!

Room Tip: Old decor- not recently updated like website says.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The owners were so accommodating to us in every way. We had to cancel a room due to a health issue and they were great about it. The cleaning staff were amazing. It's a short walk to the ocean and the strip. We had a great time and are hoping to go again after Labor Day.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family