Beach Gardens Motel and Suites(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$184
Marvin Gardens Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
Old Orchard Beach Inn(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$210
Alouette Beach Resort(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$134
Official Site
Old Colonial Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$195
Crest Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$254
The Concorde(Old Orchard Beach)
US$188
US$144
US$140
Seaside Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$139
Waves Oceanfront Resort(Old Orchard Beach)
US$170
Agoda.com
All reviewsamusement parkacross the streetlocation is greatpalace playlandparking lotbeach
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped in as we were driving by and we were lucky they had a room available. The good----The room was pretty when entering. Plenty of instant hot water for the shower. Walking distant to really everything. Views of the ocean from the second floor. Ocean is a tiny walk across a parking lot and you are on the beach directly across from the hotel. Clean clean! The bad----bed----yuk! Terrible, not good. Loud bed every time one of you move. Could not move the next day the bed is so bad. And the TRAIN!!! A mere two feet from the back of the hotel which you don't see until you hear and feel it roll on by----till midnight! I'd feel real bad for the family with a baby that was sleeping.
As adults---I would stay again ONLY ONLY if the beds were different.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I had stayed here mid August and I must say we all enjoyed our stay. We was right in the middle of all attractions rooms are very nice and clean smelled fresh upon arrival a.c was already on so room was nice cool which was wonderful because it was so hot out side. Staff was amazing and could see they work very hard pool was clean and well kept up with. We will definitely be returning. Train runs behind the hotel but it runs behind pretty much every hotel down here but with a.c on you could barely hear it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kerry6008
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Good overall. Great location - bars, restaurants, beach all within walking distance. Free WiFi and Parking, rooms were nice and clean.
We enjoyed the pool especially, its not heated but during the summer thats not a problem. Would definitely recommend

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zachary_Johnson8
Reviewed 17 September 2017

An overnight stay in September at Old Orchard Beach with friends. The motel is steps to the beach, amusements and pier. The service was great and the rooms and the common areas were clean. Can't ask for more than that!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
A TripAdvisor Member
Blue Hill, Maine
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Towards the end of july we go on our yearly vacation to OOB. We live in maine and always look forward to doing this. This year we decided to try something new and stay in a hotel closer to the amusements. If all went well then maybe everyone would move from the waves where we normally stay to here.

Check in was nice, and the lady was kind. The room was okay- good for what we paid for, but it did not seem the cleanest and we had almost no toilet paper left. We could deal, and hope it got changed the next day.... then our son was up till 11pm due to neighbors being drunk and smashing things around yelling and going in and out smoking on the upper porch. Let the desk person know the next day- theybsaid sorry the people have checked out. When asking about another room they said it would be fine because the people left. I said okay, and figured things happen... lets still try it out. That night not so loud, but someone was chain smolong outside and thats all we could smell. My son has breathing/ allergies and I so as well... so this was hard for us. When checking out I was asked how the stay was, and I said it could be much better... all I got was oh sorry. Nothing more so I walked away awkwardly. A few days later i noticed a charge of $250. I called the hotel and said what is this... they then told me a smoking fee and they had evidence. A smoking fee in the room? Are you kidding me?! We dont smoke... I said we even have my son in the room, and they go oh really?! I said can I speak to a manager to fix this. She said she would get back to me and have the manager call me to see about the mis understanding.
Ibhave called at least 7 times in the past month and left voicemails. I keep getting the same response, and no one seems to know when the manager will be in, and no call back from the manager. I said I will take this to my bank, and or family memeber who is a lawyer. I still have heard nothing. I am not a person who causes problems, I am a waitress at night and do customer care during the day... this is not how you treat people.

If this had been refounded and address I would have even considered staying again because of the price and it being a mistake. Being avoided is not okay... At this point I do not recomend this place to stay.

A sad customer.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Mount R, Manager at Americas Best Value Mt. Royal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Hello Nichole,

Thank you for your review.
We answered anyone of your calls and explained to you that the reason you were charged for smoking is not only because there was a smoke smell in the room, but we have pictures taken on July 26th of the trash in bathroom that very clearly showed the cigarette buds.
Our head of housekeeping department is very careful and never charges for smoking fee unless there are very clear evidence of smoking.The inspection is always done by 2 people.
Although smoking is permitted outside of the hotel, it is not allowed in the rooms. We provide each and every of our guests with smoking policy and fees at time of check in.