Otter Creek Inn
Kimball Terrace Inn(Northeast Harbor)
US$65
Bar Harbor Grand Hotel(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$119
Quality Inn(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$139
Bar Harbor Villager Motel(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$119
Acadia Hotel(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Primrose Place(Bar Harbor)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Balance Rock Inn(Bar Harbor)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbar harboracadia national parkcadillac mountaingreeted us warmlyblack woodslobsterperfect stayjordan pondmount desertrandyotterstrailcampground
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed here and it was spectacular! The location of this adorable inn is perfect - close to Jordan Pond, Bar Harbor, Sand Beach and many other attractions in Acadia. The staff was so sweet and very helpful whenever I had questions about what to see, how to get there, etc. They have it all figured out and helped make my trip incredible and easy. The cost is so low compared to the hotels I looked at, too. This place is a hidden gem that I'd definitely recommend to couples. I'm not sure how big the other rooms were, so I don't know whether or not this is a place to go with kids - if they do have family sized options, I'd recommend it to everyone!

Room Tip: Go on their website to take a look at each room - there are photos and descriptions.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Monty T, Owner at Otter Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thank you for your caring and thoughtful review..We really appreciate it.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

The room was pleasant;comfy and ALL we needed ! Randy made our stay so pleasant and enjoyable !! Location was great; access to our "Camping counterparts" at Blackwoods Campground and Bar Harbor excursions was perfect!! Continental breakfast ---- very generous; and amenities extended throughout the day ~ a rare treat !! WE shall return !!! OXOoo

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Gail G
Reviewed 11 August 2016

A most pleasant place! Our cabin offered everything we needed to make our equestrian adventure top notch! The staff were very friendly, most accomodating and the Inn was minutes from Wildwood Stables.

Room Tip: The cabins are across from the Inn. The spacious lawn has a hammock, picnic tables, chairs, fire pit & gas grill - all with a mountain view!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank KimKH14
Reviewed 24 July 2016

We went here based on its proximity it to Acadia. We stumbled upon it and it looked quaint so we got a room. It was just as we had hoped. Not fancy, just clean, with a wonderful bed and the kind of small town charm it's hard to find anymore. Sit out on the hammock or the lounge chairs under the trees in front and watch the world go by after a busy day hiking Acadia. The cute little general store right next door is also owned by the same owner and has a little bit of everything, including lobsters for dinner!!! And everyone affiliated with this place is just so warm and friendly, including the gentleman from Florida and Dawn, who was lovely and the epitome of Maine hospitality.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ken W
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

My family and I were visiting Acadia National Park and came upon Otter Creek Inn and Market. This find is right off Rte 3 just outside of Bar Harbor and close to everything. The rooms are nice size and so are the bathrooms. We stayed in room 4 on the second floor. The rooms have screen doors as well so you welcome the Maine breeze and air in I loved the screen doors - so homely. They also have a market where you can buy firewood for camping, ice, beverages and beer and they make breakfast lunch and dinner and of course fresh Maine lobster!!! They include a nice free continental breakfast as well. They have maps of the park and tons of information. The owners and staff are so friendly and accommodating as well. They are a small operation and that's what is so special. Call ahead and make reservations they were booked and probably for a good reason the place is a gem. I would go back in a heartbeat! They have rooms and cabins. Check them out if you ever are planning a trip.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family