“Favorite!”

Price range: US$9 - US$16
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: 7 Days a WeekVegetarian - Gluten free - Kids menus availableFacebook: Thai-Taste-MaineEst. 2007
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

This is definitely my favorite restaurant in Old Port. I have to keep myself from coming here too much because I want to try other restaurants too. But it is HARD!
I always order the spicy pad thai, the Noodle dish (Kuay-Teow) with roasted pork and clear tom yum broth They are both very well seasoned and super flavorful. However, if you cant handle spiciness, you might want to ask for less spicy options. They let you choose the degree of spiciness for your dishes, which is really nice!
I also loveee the thai tea here! It is not too sweet, milky and super tasty!
I definitely recommend this place to anyone coming to Portland ME!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Super place to go for a delicious lunch. Excellent, flavorful dishes. Easy to get in and out fairly quickly unless the phone orders back up the kitchen.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Food was good but I wasn't impressed at all. Good service, but a little pricy for what it is. Nice and clean place.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Tastefully decorated place and nice staff. The menu is enormous and a bit difficult to navigate - though it helps that there are photos of every dish.
The dishes however were a bit bland - I think they go too easy on the seasoning. The spring rolls were fresh and nice, but with not much taste. My fried rice really needed some spice - the vegetables and shrimps/chicken were perfectly cooked, but tastes too mild. I took some of the sauce my husband got on his coconut mango curry and that made the dish much better. With more seasoning this would be a very good place to eat - as of now it's OK but nothing more.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Stopped here after a visit to the The Portland Children's Museum and Theater. We were starving (including a 3 year old). Although no one greeted us when we entered, we were eventually seated. We ordered spring rolls, maine shrimp, curry and noodles. Everything was wonderful, fresh and flavorful.