“So delicious, so fresh, friendly and quick service”
Review of Saigon

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Saigon
Ranked #232 of 640 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Delightful meal recommended by the sweet young waitress. Everything so fresh and delicious. I'll definitely be back. Perfect summer meal tonight!!!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I have been to Saigon mostly for Pho many times. I really enjoy it. It is a friendly staff, great for take out or eat in. The owner often greets with a big smile and makes one feel like a true friend. I love that when I come in to pay for take out they give me tea as I wait.

Friendly and accommodating with good food. Parking can be tight but I have never been unable to find a spot.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

We live in Syracuse NY so when we come to visit our sons we always coe here for a bowl of Pho. My husband as well as all of us love it. The best we ever had & the service always #1. Thank you for your Pho!

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

I met some clients here at their request. The outside of the building and area would not lend itself to a visit unless you were referred to this place. Look past the appearance and go in for the food. The service is excellent and the dishes all looked fantastic and my clients enjoyed theirs. They frequent Saigon and say it is their favorite!

Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

My mom (who is an avid fan of pho) took me here for dinner. They have great selections on their menu. We had the seafood pho and their beef vermicelli bowl, and I was in awe. The broth of the pho is flavorful with generous amount of seafood. Their portion is big, but I can finish the large because it is really good. The vermicelli bowl is delicious as well. This is an authentic vietnamese restaurant, and you will never regret eating here.