“Fabulous potato doughnuts!”

The Holy Donut
Ranked #2 of 28 Bakeries in Portland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Truly fabulous doughnuts! They use actual mashed potatoes not potato flour. They are light and delish. Salted chocolate and maple bacon were my faves.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

this was a fun shop. I personally prefer less cakey donuts but one is great. they had a great selection of gluten-free which was perfect for my daughter!

Thank B. D
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Loved Holy Donut. It is a great success story of a single mom with a vision and a talent for making good donuts.

No artificial anything. Their recipe uses potatoes in the cake donut batter. They are moist and delicious. There were a dozen or so flavors, including varieties that were vegan and gluten free.

They were a bit on the pricey side but definitely worth a stop for a treat!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

These donuts are the nicest I've ever tasted. There was a queue but it moved quickly. Great variety of flavors and tasted amazing.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Came to Portland to visit my daughter for the weekend. She informed me we had breakfast plans for each day. I was sold after having a chocolate coconut donut at the Holy Donut. I understand why there is always a line to get these delicious treats. Of course I had to bring some back to CT to share with friends and family.