“Very friendly and delicious”

Maine Squeeze Juice Cafe
Ranked #22 of 24 Dessert in Portland
Reviewed 23 May 2017

The bar staff at MaineSqueeze were so helpful to me and took the time to throughly explain each juice/smoothie. It was delicious and they made me feel great.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

We were looking for a cool refreshment without all the carbonation of a soda. We chose a couple drinks and, upon the first sip, were instantly happy with our choices.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

We purchased one of every Juice flavor and a few extras like basic apple and carrot. The bill was around $75. We were so disappointment in the over use of lemon in every single drink that we threw half of out purchase out due to their over use of lemon concentrate. There is no place to sit in this restaurant and their food options and extremely limited.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

We needed a pick-me up smoothie in the downtown Portland section and our guest suggested going here on our visit. They are upstairs in the building, so one feels like they are visiting a curiosity shop. All ingredients and add'in's are organic, fresh and they don't skimp. I had a large kale, whey, flax, beet and oj which was excellent! The others ordered a berry special and a pick-me-up vanilla protein mash up. Everyone was very happy!

Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

I ordered a smoothie that had almonds, peanuts, dark chocolate, dates, and banana or something like that. It was very filling and absolutely delicious! I love smoothies so I will definitely be going again. The picture included is of my meal from a different place, with the smoothie on the side of the picture.